RadioBanter

-   -   He's Back! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148727-hes-back.html)

dxAce December 19th 09 09:03 AM

He's Back!

'Eduardo' is back!

dxAce December 19th 09 09:21 AM

He's Back!

dxAce wrote:

'Eduardo' is back!

Now I wonder when the PhDufus will return!

dave December 19th 09 02:25 PM

He's Back!

dxAce wrote:
'Eduardo' is back!

He's been here all along. Different nom du webs.

[email protected] December 19th 09 03:12 PM

He's Back!

James Gleason? Something like that?
cuhulin

[email protected] December 19th 09 03:14 PM

He's Back!

ooops, not James Gleason,,, David Gleason.
???
cuhulin

dxAce December 19th 09 04:09 PM

He's Back!

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

dxAce wrote:

'Eduardo' is back!

dxAce wrote:

Now I wonder when the PhDufus will return!

Sorta like when we were wondering when you would actually leave?

Keep wondering, boy.

D. Peter Maus December 19th 09 04:24 PM

He's Back!

On 12/19/09 03:03 , dxAce wrote:
'Eduardo' is back!

Early parole.

dxAce December 19th 09 05:29 PM

He's Back!

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 12/19/09 03:03 , dxAce wrote:
'Eduardo' is back!

Early parole.

Probably something like that!

D. Peter Maus December 19th 09 05:45 PM

He's Back!

On 12/19/09 11:29 , dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 12/19/09 03:03 , dxAce wrote:
'Eduardo' is back!

Early parole.

Probably something like that!

Even prison didn't want him. :)

HD Radio Farce December 19th 09 06:38 PM

He's Back!

On Dec 19, 4:03�am, dxAce wrote:
'Eduardo' is back!

Well, he's certainly back on the Radio-Info.com HD Radio board,
attacking Bob Savage and AM radio, as usual.