Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old December 25th 09, 11:33 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2009
Posts: 161
Default Merry Christmas Lab Rats!

Universal Health Care, or the infringement of free speech? With their
new "information IT center" and "center for effectiveness
whatever" (death boards) will you DARE say anything when the United
States Government goes to war, or any other unpopular thing?

I mean after all, your right to personal privacy goes out the window,
and who cares if a food company accidental causes food poisoning and
thousands have to go to the hospital to get tubes stuck in them,
right?

David Axlerod said "they want a "better" MORE POWERFUL government?

Can't we all just get along? Why do they need a more POWERFUL
government if they don't plan on using that power?

Merry Christmas Lab Rats!

Merry Christmas Plantation America!



The 11-4 edition of the Glenn Beck program is great to watch pudding
to?





  #2   Report Post  
Old December 25th 09, 12:21 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2009
Posts: 28
Default Merry Christmas Lab Rats!

"Editor RadioTalkingPoints" wrote:

Merry Christmas Lab Rats!


Think how much better a life lab rat live vs. a rat in the wild.
Lab rats have a steady supply of food, well tempered living
condition etc. Then think of the hard and cruel life a rat in the
wild much endure.

  #3   Report Post  
Old December 25th 09, 12:25 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,185
Default Merry Christmas Lab Rats!

Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:


David Axlerod said "they want a "better" MORE POWERFUL government?

Can't we all just get along? Why do they need a more POWERFUL
government if they don't plan on using that power?


WE need a more powerful government to reign in the special interests
that are currently running things. Investment banks, insurance
companies, unions, wherever corruption and undue influence may be found
it should be sought out, exposed and banished.

The Revolution cannot be televised.
  #4   Report Post  
Old December 25th 09, 02:48 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Feb 2009
Posts: 39
Default Merry Christmas Lab Rats!

On Dec 25, 6:33*am, Editor RadioTalkingPoints
wrote:
Universal Health Care, or the infringement of free speech? *With their
new "information IT center" and "center for effectiveness
whatever" (death boards) *will you DARE say anything when the United
States Government goes to war, or any other unpopular thing?


Come on, you lying sack of puss, show us that there is any legislation
that sets up death boards. Show us any place in the EU that tells you
when you have to die.

Come on, filth, put up or shut up.
  #5   Report Post  
Old December 25th 09, 03:11 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,185
Default Merry Christmas Lab Rats!

ElChino wrote:
"Editor RadioTalkingPoints" wrote:

Merry Christmas Lab Rats!


Think how much better a life lab rat live vs. a rat in the wild.
Lab rats have a steady supply of food, well tempered living
condition etc. Then think of the hard and cruel life a rat in the
wild much endure.


You sound like Barbara Bush at the Astrodome, talking about how lucky
all the Katrina victims were, because it's much nicer sleeping in a
rodeo arena, than in your own modest dwelling.


  #6   Report Post  
Old December 25th 09, 03:27 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Default Merry Christmas Lab Rats!

On Dec 25, 9:48*am, Kevin Cunningham wrote:
On Dec 25, 6:33*am, Editor RadioTalkingPoints

wrote:
Universal Health Care, or the infringement of free speech? *With their
new "information IT center" and "center for effectiveness
whatever" (death boards) *will you DARE say anything when the United
States Government goes to war, or any other unpopular thing?


Come on, you lying sack of puss, show us that there is any legislation
that sets up death boards. *Show us any place in the EU that tells you
when you have to die.

Come on, filth, put up or shut up.


You sound right bitter today.Merry Christmas and have another cup of
cheer, journalist
  #7   Report Post  
Old December 25th 09, 03:33 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Default Merry Christmas Lab Rats!


"Will" wrote in message
...
On Dec 25, 9:48 am, Kevin Cunningham wrote:
On Dec 25, 6:33 am, Editor RadioTalkingPoints

wrote:
Universal Health Care, or the infringement of free speech? With their
new "information IT center" and "center for effectiveness
whatever" (death boards) will you DARE say anything when the United
States Government goes to war, or any other unpopular thing?


Come on, you lying sack of puss, show us that there is any legislation
that sets up death boards. Show us any place in the EU that tells you
when you have to die.

Come on, filth, put up or shut up.


You sound right bitter today.Merry Christmas and have another cup of
cheer, journalist
=======

There's only so much cheer you can have after another republican
administration leaves the cabinets bare.



  #8   Report Post  
Old December 25th 09, 04:08 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2009
Posts: 28
Default Merry Christmas Lab Rats!

"dave" wrote:

Think how much better a life lab rat live vs. a rat in the wild.
Lab rats have a steady supply of food, well tempered living
condition etc. Then think of the hard and cruel life a rat in the
wild much endure.


You sound like Barbara Bush at the Astrodome, talking about how lucky
all the Katrina victims were, because it's much nicer sleeping in a
rodeo arena, than in your own modest dwelling.


Irony isn't your strong side, I guess.
  #9   Report Post  
Old December 25th 09, 04:40 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,185
Default Merry Christmas Lab Rats!

ElChino wrote:
"dave" wrote:

Think how much better a life lab rat live vs. a rat in the wild.
Lab rats have a steady supply of food, well tempered living
condition etc. Then think of the hard and cruel life a rat in the
wild much endure.


You sound like Barbara Bush at the Astrodome, talking about how lucky
all the Katrina victims were, because it's much nicer sleeping in a
rodeo arena, than in your own modest dwelling.


Irony isn't your strong side, I guess.


Inflection is lost in plain text messaging. I suppose I didn't need to
duck.
  #10   Report Post  
Old December 25th 09, 06:12 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Default Merry Christmas Lab Rats!

On Dec 25, 10:33*am, "GOP Altered History" wrote:
"Will" wrote in message

...
On Dec 25, 9:48 am, Kevin Cunningham wrote:

On Dec 25, 6:33 am, Editor RadioTalkingPoints


wrote:
Universal Health Care, or the infringement of free speech? With their
new "information IT center" and "center for effectiveness
whatever" (death boards) will you DARE say anything when the United
States Government goes to war, or any other unpopular thing?


Come on, you lying sack of puss, show us that there is any legislation
that sets up death boards. Show us any place in the EU that tells you
when you have to die.


Come on, filth, put up or shut up.


You sound right bitter today.Merry Christmas and have another cup of
cheer, journalist
=======

There's only so much cheer you can have after another republican
administration leaves the cabinets bare.


Quit ****ing around on usenet Gary or you'll be spending New Years Eve
in jail again.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Merry Christmas Simon Mason[_2_] Shortwave 0 December 26th 07 05:47 PM
Merry Christmas to all JAMES HAMPTON CB 123 January 5th 05 08:34 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone Steve Stone Shortwave 1 December 20th 03 05:43 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017