Old December 31st 09, 06:41 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

Default Q-Guy Gets Tough...Defends Kombat Kraven

Question Guy wrote...

I have a question for you.
Do you ever wonder why magazines and websites write about him [Kraven]
and not
about you?

Nobody else wonders. They know.

nurk_fred replies...

Question guy's questions just lead to more
questions...??????????...Happy New Year from the Distinguished Troll
Society!

Old December 31st 09, 09:26 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

On Jan 1, 7:41*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Question Guy wrote...

I have a question for you.
Do you ever wonder why magazines and websites write about him [Kraven]
and not
about you?

Nobody else wonders. They know.

nurk_fred replies...

Question guy's questions just lead to more
questions...??????????...Happy New Year from the Distinguished Troll
Society!

******* No doubt who the Question Guy is..............Good old Steve
is back with us praising himself as usual.

Welcome back Steve and a Happy New Year to you all

;-)
Old January 1st 10, 12:40 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

On Dec 31, 1:26*pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Jan 1, 7:41*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Question Guy wrote...

I have a question for you.
Do you ever wonder why magazines and websites write about him [Kraven]
and not
about you?

Nobody else wonders. They know.

nurk_fred replies...

Question guy's questions just lead to more
questions...??????????...Happy New Year from the Distinguished Troll
Society!

******* No doubt who the Question Guy is..............Good old Steve
is back with us praising himself as usual.

Welcome back Steve and a Happy New Year to you all

;-)

***Seems a bit odd and unlikely to me to me...Question Guy and Kombat
Kravens one in the same...?...Question Guy with all the questions and
Kravens never asking any... simply taking names, numbers, and kicking
@ss...quite the odd couple...then again maybe the Kraven did learn a
little humility as a Tourist Policeman while on the beat in Chaing
Mai...I can see it now (as he's swinging his policemam's Truncheon at
some drunken old sod's head)..."Shut the F__k up, I'm asking the
Questions here!!!"...by the by, I wonder if the Q-guy knows the Mayor
of Tauranga..?...*grin Stevie boy*
Happy New year Kravs!...I take it you'll be at YOUR Bash on the 8th!
Old January 1st 10, 11:36 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

"nurk_fred2000" wrote in message
[...]

Perhaps even Steve would raise a toast to that..

Happy new Year!