Old January 1st 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bob Struble Reports "Another Dynamite Year For Digital Radio"

A new publication from iBiquity called "The Struble Report" reports
on 2009 radio sales.

Bob Struble from iBiquity reports that 2009 was a "dynamite" year for
his "HD" radio. "Twice as many radios were sold this year than
last", reports Struble. "What a great year it was for 2009.
Building on our success, we will continue the rollout in 2010".

Year-end sales figures show that, after returns, eight radios were
sold in 2009 as compared to the four radios sold the previous year.
Most industry experts believe that two, possible three people
actually listen to digital radio in the U.S. on a regular basis. This
trend is expected to continue for the next 10 or so years.

The Struble Report will be published weekly by iBiquity
Old January 1st 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"NX211" wrote in message
A new publication from iBiquity called "The Struble Report" reports
on 2009 radio sales.

Bob Struble from iBiquity reports that 2009 was a "dynamite" year for
his "HD" radio. "Twice as many radios were sold this year than
last", reports Struble. "What a great year it was for 2009.
Building on our success, we will continue the rollout in 2010".

Year-end sales figures show that, after returns, eight radios were
sold in 2009 as compared to the four radios sold the previous year.
Most industry experts believe that two, possible three people
actually listen to digital radio in the U.S. on a regular basis. This
trend is expected to continue for the next 10 or so years.

The Struble Report will be published weekly by iBiquity

Is there anyway I can profit from this meteoric growth? :-)
Mike