Old January 2nd 10, 07:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A few Linux (Debian) tech programs:

I wandered into this while searching for Linux PIC programming stuff. It
may save someone time and effort.

http://blends.alioth.debian.org/scie...ks/electronics

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or Hotmail address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
Old January 2nd 10, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

I wandered into this while searching for Linux PIC programming stuff. It
may save someone time and effort.

http://blends.alioth.debian.org/scie...ks/electronics

mike

Nice list, do you know the "original" lists:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/electronics/

ham radio
http://packages.debian.org/stable/hamradio/

the rest
http://packages.debian.org/stable/

(also available for ubuntu linux and most other linuxes)

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk