Old January 5th 10, 08:58 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Infidel Diaper Bomber Joke

What do you call a diaper bomber?

Someone with no balls!

Old January 5th 10, 01:08 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:
What do you call a diaper bomber?

Someone with no balls!

Are you making light of a near disaster? What kind of sick mind would
do that?
Old January 5th 10, 05:51 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

dave filted:

Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:
What do you call a diaper bomber?

Someone with no balls!

Are you making light of a near disaster? What kind of sick mind would
do that?

Leno did several minutes on it last night, including contrasting the trouble Al
Gore had getting on a flight with how easy it was for Mr Boomy-Pants....r

--
A pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
An optometrist asks whether you see the glass
Old January 6th 10, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wintertime and cold and snow.A Calf had gotten out of the barn.The
Cowboy saddled up, went looking,,,
I trrraced her little foot prints in the snowwww,,,, I trrrrrrraced her
little foot prints in the snowwwwwwww,,,,
cuhulin