Old January 16th 10, 01:56 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default Hey Vallerie and Obama, wanna play golf? Congress is my Union?

By the way, if Congress was doing their job, we wouldn't need unions
would we? I pay union dues -- I pay the salary of Congress. They
want to set the boundaries for business, then either do it right, or
get the hades of peanut butter out of the way, and don't make me get
my white mop out either? I don't want to hear all this talking from
people making all the problems, supporting SEIU and unions, and making
this mess, I'm trying to clean it up with my mop using clean the clean
water of common sense, conservatism, and the truth?

Mr. Clinton is still waiting for his coffee, what is taking so long?
You know why we thought about suggesting Cuba and Venezula for Haiti
refugees? Well, do you really want to import voodo economics?
Shouldn't people that love dictators, go live with them? Or should we
prevent failure world wide and in the United States?

Hey, a shout out to the Palin War Room, have a nice day! We're not
going to let Fox News get Sarah down, cuz that's the fact jack, razzle
dazzle, .............etc?

When are you folks going to stop trying to use the media against the
People? Any ideas, Newsweek?