Old January 17th 10, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default EiBi Skeds Updated

The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 17 January:

http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-b09.txt

http://www.eibispace.de/

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
GE SR I and II

239 countries heard and 225 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and lied about
being arrested, and who knows, there may be more dufi there.

Old January 17th 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 17 January:

http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-b09.txt

http://www.eibispace.de/

I've made a copy of some pages from wrth 10. I will study them to see if I
can make a two column schedule like there for other languages than english,
but here, I will update the 24.000 pages website now: at 2200GMT it will
be there.

I've updated my hourly schedules....

The difference between some schedules and mine:

while some "hourly" list will say

1100UTC:
11-15 9770khz tx in english

And will not repeat it in the hours following 1100UTC,

I will repeat this at every hour between 1100 and 1400, which makes every
entry from 00 to 23 complete ...

1100UTC:
11-15 9770khz tx in english

1200UTC
11-15 9770khz tx in english

See site:

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk

EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 1 March 25th 09 06:19 PM
EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce[_3_] Shortwave 1 February 1st 08 10:15 PM
EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 3 January 5th 07 10:54 PM
EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 0 January 3rd 07 12:28 PM
EiBi Skeds Updated N8KDV Shortwave 1 September 21st 03 10:24 AM