Old January 19th 10, 02:17 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.letterman,uk.politics.misc

Default Forget the Pick Up Truck? How about forget Obama?

I know it may seem odd to you Mr. Obama, but people that buy trucks
probably build things? Stuff that doesn't fit in the limo, or the
hatchback, or the golf cart? Lumber for shelves, furniture, big stuff
that people with money (their own) buy? The second thing you seemed
to gloss over was the fact that this guy took care of things even
though he is wealthy. Unlike some people we know, when they get
something nice, they take care of it, to make it last longer than it
was intended to?

Yes, anyone can make a slick campaign ad, Mr. Obama, and we know who
is going to forget yours? Go ahead, make my day, fire up the banana
peels, you're gonna need some more smoke with your mirrors?

He was standing in the hole waiting for something to develop, and
WHAP, he got developed (football quote from John Madden, unrelated to
the story, but seems to go with the mood of the story?)

Old January 20th 10, 12:40 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.letterman,uk.politics.misc

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:17:56 -0800, Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:

I know it may seem odd to you Mr. Obama, but people that buy trucks
probably build things? Stuff that doesn't fit in the limo, or the

Shows how clueless you are. should have seen the whole speech instead of
you leader LimpBALLS edited version and remarks

too bad all them trucks are now built overseas

Don't forget ! Mike Terry Shortwave 4 November 2nd 04 05:14 AM
Don't forget ! Mike Terry Broadcasting 2 October 31st 04 10:24 PM
Never Forget... Hamguy CB 5 January 26th 04 05:22 AM
May we never ever forget........... NIW Policy 1 January 19th 04 02:34 PM
May we Never, ever forget............ NIW General 0 January 17th 04 02:52 PM