Old January 24th 10, 03:34 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default Obama -- It's not about you?

HA HA HA HA-- yeah, its about me when you folk say we can't drill, its
about me when you talk about health care behind closed doors, midnight
votes, etc? So, will Mr. Brown give your rebuttal speech next Wed?,
or Mr. Boehner? It's about me when Senators make wild threats, its
about me when election rules are changed on the fly to keep your guy
in there?

Well, in a way it is not about me Mr. Obama, it is about you letting a
Congress go wild with a liberal agenda, behind our backs, ignoring
protests, and bashing any opposition? That's your idea of using a
mop?

Gitmo is not about the Constitution, it is about you supporting skinny
little, starving, hallucinating Muslims to be assumed innocent before
proven guilty? You can't trust your own military to do their job, is
that what you are saying Mr. Obama?

We have not been sitting on the sidelines, we've been jumping up and
down, trying to get your attention, we want spending in line with GDP
growth, federal spending not more than 22% of that GDP, and state tax
not more than 10%? And if you think the United States is not a
Christian nation, please point out the ratio of cities in the United
States that do NOT have a church in them?

We don't need speech o nomics, propaganda, we simply want promises you
can keep, and limited government?

As President of the United States, the day you say it is not about
you, are you saying you quit? If it is NOT about you Mr. President,
then resign, and let somebody in there who wants the job? Or would
you rather use the oldest play in the book, that slight of hand,
pretending to take responsibility, so you can tap into my anger?

Resign Mr. President, your voodo speech o nomics is not working?