Old January 24th 10, 04:47 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default Democrats lost in the shuffle?

Future pending article for possible publication, that could, would, or
should happen?

What is the litmus test? The ratio of policies and agendas that paint
the picture of success? The minority voices in the Democrat Party,
that are preventing true chaos, not only deserve our thanks, but our
recognition, and they will get that recognition one day?

For example, what was the ratio of the Clinton administration?
Welfare to work program? Thumbs up? Did the rest of the agenda pan
out? The same goes for the President Obama administration, you can't
just get to first base, you have to hit a home run? But if you are
not going to even bother catching a ball (baseball) when the other
team hits it to you, you'll never get to bat, will you?

I don't think the "heavy hitters" have left the PR machine of the
Democrats, and like any PR machine, the only ones that survive are the
ones oiled with success? You can't build a PR machine based on what
you want to believe?

The Democrats have been playing a baseball game, and reached a point
where they thought they were so talented, so valuable, they didn't
have to catch the ball thrown by the American People? Or have the
American People become so skilled at beating this media machine at
their own game, they will make them look like they have stopped even
trying to catch the ball?

Epiphany? Maybe when politicians stop looking at politics as though
it was a game of baseball, we'll all start winning?

Have a nice day, in the American People War Room, suite 1600,
Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC?

etl meshow u how todo teh Thorazine Shuffle [email protected] Policy 1 July 21st 06 02:12 PM
etl meshow u how todo teh Thorazine Shuffle an_old_friend Policy 1 June 25th 06 11:16 PM
I lost my pic AB8MQ Policy 1 October 7th 05 08:29 PM
(OT) Say you Democrats Burr Shortwave 17 April 21st 04 03:58 PM
Twitsy does the google shuffle. [email protected] CB 2 August 27th 03 02:16 AM