Old January 26th 10, 10:32 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default Chief Oui Weed Speaketh with Forked Tongue?

"No more spending for the next three years", the same day his Vice
President announces expanding income tax program credits (bribes,
checks, money)? Most Americans if they wanted to, could go to the pay
day loan store (thanks to deregulation of that industry) and get a
loan the size of one of these "tax credits" (a political term meant to
brain wash, erase, the memories of voters to make them feel better?)?

Why don't Americans go down to the pay day loan store all the time?
Because of the interest rates? So why are politicians in Washington
shoving these loans down our throats, making our stomachs squirm
because America has gone from a country that lends money, to one that
borrows it, under the "expert" leadership of Democrats who laugh and
yuck it up while driving around in limos, and instructing interns in
the White House in ways that are not meant to be?

Is Chief Oui Weed, who said he would NOT (let me make this clear),
said he would NOT sign a bill with earmarks in it, not blink an eye
when he signed a bill with over 5000 of them in it? This goes beyond
party loyalty, and I don't see how Democrat supporters can look
themselves in the mirror every morning. And if the leadership in the
Republican party has to mail out surveys to voters, I dare say they
are not demonstrating much better leadership potential either?

And "big media" does NOT LIFT A FINGER to try to persuade voters that
these income tax program "credits" are nothing more than a clever term
that allows them to gloss over the story they have to tell when
politicians announce these "new" programs?

So yes, I think Michelle Obama is right, they want to rewrite history,
instead of grandfathers leaving the world better than when they left
it 3 or 4 decades ago, grand fathers today should leave the world
saddling their kids with impossible debts that will make their futures
bleak?

mmmm mmmm mmmmm Rush Hudson Limbaugh mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm!

All copy rights are reserved, The views expressed by the author or
website may or may not contain factual information, due to the use of
sarcasm or parody. The views
may or may not be complete, either by design, to pre-empt being called
a liar even if telling the truth, or by error due to typographical,
grammer, or other technical communication problems not realized or
imagined, or the possibility of views based on false or missing
information, or with the intention of being used for entertainment
purposes only, and not as a definitive judgment on the actions,
character, or reputation of an organization, individual, or groups of
individuals, with the intent of communicating with a limited group of
people, and not the general public, however no distribution
restrictions apply for fair use purposes described by the US Copyright
Office, if no other restrictions are present or communicated, with all
commercial proceeds associated with the distribution of the content to
remain the sole possession of the original author.

BPL chief quits the FCC Mike[_9_] Swap 0 January 15th 09 11:57 PM
just for KC8TCQ, BKA "Tongue Clucking Queenie" [email protected] CB 3 December 15th 08 08:27 PM
(OT) NASA Chief says ,,,,,,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 28th 05 04:54 PM
FS: Globe Chief 90A Neil Mayes Equipment 0 December 18th 03 10:57 PM
Your Unbridled Tongue Preacher Shortwave 4 October 14th 03 03:40 PM