Old January 26th 10, 11:10 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default Earthquake Prone California should just ignore Haiti Earthquakes?

We all know how reliable scientists are, why, there is nothing to
worry about? Land slides in Texas would have no indication that the
earthquakes could travel westward, to California, the Pacific Ocean,
Japan, or China?

Remember now folks, thanks to Al Gore's global warming, the North
American Continent just experienced its greatest temporary weight flux
in decades thanks to record amounts of snow fall and ice accumulation?

Girly Man is conducting Earth Quake drills, just in case?
Old January 26th 10, 11:25 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

On Jan 26, 11:10*am, Editor RadioTalkingPoints
wrote:
We all know how reliable scientists are, why, there is nothing to
worry about? *Land slides in Texas would have no indication that the
earthquakes could travel westward, to California, the Pacific Ocean,
Japan, or China?

Remember now folks, thanks to Al Gore's global warming, the North
American Continent just experienced its greatest temporary weight flux
in decades thanks to record amounts of snow fall and ice accumulation?

Girly Man is conducting Earth Quake drills, just in case?

Ooops, I forgot, because of illegal immigration that occurs in
California (according to media spook Michael Savage) they can not
conduct simulated earth quake drills by emergency personnel, since
they don't have a rainy day fund like they do in Texas which does not
have illegal immigration problems?

There is just something fascinating about the Democrats that intrigues
Mr. Girly Man, I wonder what it is?

We'll just let the media, the press do the thinking, and "recall"
those memories of a time when citizens took it upon themselves to be
prepared? Deja Vue? The movie "Recall"?

Chief Oui Weed warning Americans to be prepared for earthquakes? HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Why he would never take advantage of something like, OH, I don't know,
the State of the Union Address?

That would take away a whole paragraph dedicated to the most important
theme of the speech "I"? I can, I want, I will, I etc.

mmmm mmmm mmmmm Rush Hudson Limbaugh mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm!

All copy rights are reserved, The views expressed by the author or
website may or may not contain factual information, due to the use of
sarcasm or parody. The views
may or may not be complete, either by design, to pre-empt being called
a liar even if telling the truth, or by error due to typographical,
grammer, or other technical communication problems not realized or
imagined, or the possibility of views based on false or missing
information, or with the intention of being used for entertainment
purposes only, and not as a definitive judgment on the actions,
character, or reputation of an organization, individual, or groups of
individuals, with the intent of communicating with a limited group of
people, and not the general public, however no distribution
restrictions apply for fair use purposes described by the US Copyright
Office, if no other restrictions are present or communicated, with all
commercial proceeds associated with the distribution of the content to
remain the sole possession of the original author.

Old January 26th 10, 04:03 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

wrote:
[...]

Do you have to spend ALL of your time being a complete idiot?
Old January 27th 10, 02:26 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:
Texas which does not
have illegal immigration problems?

That's a good'n.