Old January 30th 10, 01:05 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default Did Sean Hannity make a common error in the media today?

You see when they keep blaming George Bush for passing the budget, oh,
I don't know, 20,000 times a day (I assume there are millions of
references) why does Sean Hannity fall for the media trick George Bush
spent the money? Who wrote the spending bills? Who passed the
bills? Congress? Who was in charge of Congress when they were
approved, what majority? Republicans voted too?

And if the public says to you, there are 3 million of us, and because
of your enthusiasm, and not because of back room deals, we think you
are the best candidate out of 3 million people (or any number for that
matter) to be Senator, what do you do to the heart of America when you
vote "present", or not at all?

George Bush, who I thank, and am thanking again for his service, which
was not perfect, which was affected by people he had to trust, was not
really lacking "edge a mikation", he was a fighter pilot, had an MBA,
and a great dad (who had ditto mistakes, like we all do) these same
people expect us to not paint how absurd it is to use their own
arguments against their own agenda, when in fact they then claim the
preposition they were elected to "solve problems", when in fact they
admit that most of the time they exaggerate the problems they
"discover" so they can claim they fixed problems that did not exist
once they get there, and loot the treasury if they can?

That's not the America I want to remember? Don't get me wrong, I
don't misunderstand Sean Hannity, but I say what I said to
demonstrate, that even someone who has talked about the subject(s) for
decades, is not immune to the media machine if they are not careful,
they fall for the same methods of "projection" that pursues agendas?
If Sean Hannity can be fooled, what about President Obama?

Have a blessed day, and may you never be the same after reading this,
and may peace and prosperity follow us all, and our children.....

All copy rights are reserved, The views expressed by the author or
website may or may not contain factual information, due to the use of
sarcasm or parody. The views
may or may not be complete, either by design, to pre-empt being called
a liar even if telling the truth, or by error due to typographical,
grammer, or other technical communication problems not realized or
imagined, or the possibility of views based on false or missing
information, or with the intention of being used for entertainment
purposes only, and not as a definitive judgment on the actions,
character, or reputation of an organization, individual, or groups of
individuals, with the intent of communicating with a limited group of
people, and not the general public, however no distribution
restrictions apply for fair use purposes described by the US Copyright
Office, if no other restrictions are present or communicated, with all
commercial proceeds associated with the distribution of the content to
remain the sole possession of the original author.

Old January 30th 10, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sean Hannity's parents made a mistake by not using birth control

On Jan 29, 7:05*pm, Editor RadioTalkingPoints
wrote:
[...]

He is simply Rush Limbaugh's lap puppet.
Old January 30th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lame Stream so-called ''news'' media.He IS a mistake just by being in
the Lame Stream so-called ''news'' media!
So too, are ALL of those A..holes in the Lame Stream so-called ''news''
media.

It is digging in to ''them'' though.Bouque people are Loseing favor of
watching and listening to those A..holes/Clowns in the Lame Stream (read
that,,, Ministry of Propaganda) so-called ''news'' media.
cuhulin