RadioBanter

-   -   RHF? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/149570-rhf.html)

BobS[_3_] February 3rd 10 04:01 PM

RHF?

Not that he's missed here, but whatever happened to RHF?

[email protected] February 3rd 10 04:21 PM

RHF?

A few weeks ago, I asked about RHF.Wherever he is, I hope he is doing A
OK.
cuhulin

Drifter February 3rd 10 08:10 PM

RHF?

On 2/3/2010 11:01 AM, BobS wrote:

Not that he's missed here, but whatever happened to RHF?

I'm sure he's still here, just living under one of his
sock-pups. but, why wonder about the guy that started all
the cross-posting polit crap? he all but killed this group.
maybe he got high once too often.

Drifter...

[email protected] February 3rd 10 08:30 PM

RHF?

I too think he shows up in this newsgroup once in a while, using another
nome de plume.
Hya, RHF.
cuhulin

dave February 3rd 10 11:17 PM

RHF?

wrote:
I too think he shows up in this newsgroup once in a while, using another
nome de plume.
Hya, RHF.
cuhulin

I don't think he'd be able to disguise his "original" punctuation style
for long.

[email protected] February 4th 10 12:22 AM

RHF?

Maybe he is traveling incognito?
cuhulin

dave February 4th 10 02:25 PM

RHF?

wrote:
Maybe he is traveling incognito?
cuhulin

His brother-in-law died last December. No obits for Roy.

http://www.uniondemocrat.com/2009121...2C+%26+Weather)

[email protected] February 4th 10 04:09 PM

RHF?

One of my brother in laws passed away in 1973,cancer.He was a Jackson
Fire Department Chief.There is an elderly gentleman who works at the
Lowe's store lumber department near me, he was also in the Jackson Fire
Department, he knew my brother in law.
cuhulin

HD Radio Farce February 4th 10 05:27 PM

RHF?

On Feb 3, 11:01�am, BobS wrote:
Not that he's missed here, but whatever happened to RHF?

I believe he passed away from too much KFC fried chicken - LMFAO!

[email protected] February 4th 10 05:45 PM

RHF?

A few weeks ago, I had to go to a KFC to pee, because those Assholes at
the NAPA auto parts store on Gibralter Drive here in Jackson,Mississippi
wouldn't let me use their restroom.I Told those NAPA Assholes I will get
on the net and Tell the World about them!!!

BOYCOTT ANY AND ALL NAPA auto parts stores!!!! I will NEVER, NEVER EVER
go to any NAPA auto parts stores EVER AGAIN!!!
cuhulin