Old February 3rd 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RHF?

Not that he's missed here, but whatever happened to RHF?
Old February 3rd 10, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few weeks ago, I asked about RHF.Wherever he is, I hope he is doing A
OK.
cuhulin

Old February 3rd 10, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/3/2010 11:01 AM, BobS wrote:

Not that he's missed here, but whatever happened to RHF?

I'm sure he's still here, just living under one of his
sock-pups. but, why wonder about the guy that started all
the cross-posting polit crap? he all but killed this group.
maybe he got high once too often.

Drifter...
Old February 3rd 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I too think he shows up in this newsgroup once in a while, using another
nome de plume.
Hya, RHF.
cuhulin

Old February 3rd 10, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
I too think he shows up in this newsgroup once in a while, using another
nome de plume.
Hya, RHF.
cuhulin

I don't think he'd be able to disguise his "original" punctuation style
for long.

Old February 4th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Maybe he is traveling incognito?
cuhulin

Old February 4th 10, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Maybe he is traveling incognito?
cuhulin

His brother-in-law died last December. No obits for Roy.

http://www.uniondemocrat.com/2009121...2C+%26+Weather)

Old February 4th 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One of my brother in laws passed away in 1973,cancer.He was a Jackson
Fire Department Chief.There is an elderly gentleman who works at the
Lowe's store lumber department near me, he was also in the Jackson Fire
Department, he knew my brother in law.
cuhulin

Old February 4th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 3, 11:01�am, BobS wrote:
Not that he's missed here, but whatever happened to RHF?

I believe he passed away from too much KFC fried chicken - LMFAO!
Old February 4th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few weeks ago, I had to go to a KFC to pee, because those Assholes at
the NAPA auto parts store on Gibralter Drive here in Jackson,Mississippi
wouldn't let me use their restroom.I Told those NAPA Assholes I will get
on the net and Tell the World about them!!!

BOYCOTT ANY AND ALL NAPA auto parts stores!!!! I will NEVER, NEVER EVER
go to any NAPA auto parts stores EVER AGAIN!!!
cuhulin