Old February 9th 10, 02:33 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Looks Like FAUX Snews thought you should not see this

On Feb 7, 12:12*pm, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:
No Spam wrote :

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 14:56:46 -0600, No-bammer wrote:

Ima wrote:
So... *Though the GOP demanded camera coverage of the Obama/GOP
conference, FAUX Snews could not stand that their lies and
manipulations were being called out. Even the GOP senators could see
that the FAUX Falshood policy is destroying america!

What does FAUX news do?... * they cut the coverage!
* * * Talk about Cut-n-Run!

What was it that that FAUX did not want it's loyal viewers to hear?

It's FOX, meathead. FAUX is spelled NBC.

Exactly what the GOP wants... pull the funding from schools so people
like you can't spell and are easily confused and fooled

Apparently your side doesn't do much. *It was your side that spelled Fox
Faux. *The same complaint you are making about him saying it really
spelled NBC. *

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Some points to ponder:
Why is it good if a vacuum cleaner really sucks?
Why is the third hand on a clock called the "second hand"?
Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Why do we sing "Take me out to the ballgame" when we are already
there?- Hide quoted text -

Is this Sarah Palin or Nancy ????