Old February 11th 10, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Peter.

I have 37" of snow on my patio. and Peter has
to out do me with a small earthquake. what was
that out there? 3.7?

Drifter...
Old February 11th 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/11/10 12:04 , Drifter wrote:
I have 37" of snow on my patio. and Peter has
to out do me with a small earthquake. what was
that out there? 3.7?

Drifter...

They're saying 3.8, now.

Actually, 2 feet of snow, single digit temperatures and the
earthquake have been traced back to Bank Of America's lowering of
someone's interest rate.

Old February 11th 10, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Currently, forty degrees inside of my flower box on doggy's front porch,
getting cloudy outside now, seventy five degrees inside of my house.No
snow, not yet anyway.No Earthquakes either,,, Thank Gawd.I woiked on
that tree stump some more thi afternoon, I am slow, but I am steady.
cuhulin

Old February 11th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Big Snow Hits Mississippi

The biggest snow, according to David Hartman, WAPT tv news weather guy,
was 9.1'' in 1960.Snow is forming up right now in Shreveport,Cajunland.
cuhulin

Old February 12th 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/11/2010 1:17 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 2/11/10 12:04 , Drifter wrote:
I have 37" of snow on my patio. and Peter has
to out do me with a small earthquake. what was
that out there? 3.7?

Drifter...

They're saying 3.8, now.

Actually, 2 feet of snow, single digit temperatures and the earthquake
have been traced back to Bank Of America's lowering of someone's
interest rate.

OMG! BOA lowered someones interest rate? does that mean Hell freezes
over? it's not quite the middle of Feb, in a new year, and it's really
looking crazy. and, my bud can't get a flight plan to get out of Dodge
today, so, i miss Daytona this year and get to freeze my butt off a
few more days. fun stuff here. i was hopping to get a nice picture of
Danica in Jr's number 7. or, i guess i should say Chips number 7. oh
crap, such is life. stay safe out there.

Drifter...

Old February 12th 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Currently, 43 degrees inside of my flower box on doggy's front porch.I
had two more exposures in my Kodak FX camera.I took two photos of the
snow.Next week when I go to the Wal Mart store I will get the film
developed and snail mail the photos to that married Irish woman
wayyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond.
cuhulin

Old February 12th 10, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

According to WLBT 5:00 PM tv news, officially, 4.7 inches of snow is
what we got in Jackson, the second largest snow fall on record for
Feburary.
9.1 inches of snow in February in 1960.
cuhulin

Old February 13th 10, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 11, 5:25*pm, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
The Big Snow Hits Mississippi

The biggest snow, according to David Hartman, WAPT tv news weather guy,
was 9.1'' in 1960.Snow is forming up right now in Shreveport,Cajunland.
cuhulin

I have now heard eartquake was part of same one in Salem a year ago
that would be New Madrid. Then I read it was not new madrid fault
line but a different north American plate fault line. Then today I
read it was just siesmic activity from way in the earth's core as the
area continues to adjust from the glaciers receding. Anyone know what
the facts actuly r here?
Old February 13th 10, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Currently, 32 degrees inside of my flower box on doggy's front porch.No
doubt, the Airport in Pearl,Mississippi measures a lower temp.
http://www.wxusa.com

Raymond,Mississippi received eight inches of snow.Raymond is eight miles
Southwest of doggy's couch.Doggy was born in Raymond,Mississippi.
http://www.cattledog.com http://www.acdca.org

Earthquake fault line, you say? There is an Earthquake fault line under
New York City.I have mentioned that before in this newsgroup/bulletin,
(online newsgroups are really bulletins/bulletin boards) but, I reckon
y'all still don't believe me.
cuhulin

Old February 13th 10, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Ground is sort of like a Sponge.When heavy ice on the ground melts
and runs off, the ground resumes it's former elevation before the ice
was there.More or less so, anyway.
cuhulin