Old February 19th 10, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Glenn "JUDAS GOAT" Beck

On WWCR 12.160 this morning Alex Jones said Beck has lost 500,000
televison viewers. Perhaps the simpletons are beginning to wake up and
see him for what he truly is - a shameless self promoting huckster. It
will be interesting to see how he reinvents himself after his latest
created persona runs its course and flames out. A bright future in
pro wrestling for him perhaps?

By the by, Salon Magazine has a 3 part in depth study about him on
their website: http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20...lenn_beck_two/

From making fun of a ladies miscarriage on the air to disrupting
weddings to promote his show, etc. etc. etc. ad naseum, this clown has
really been a life long piece of ****. Small wonder he has to utilize
the devil made me do defense; "It was the drugs and alcohol". Spinning
his sordid past of debauchery and being a cruel asshole into a parable
of forgiveness and redemption - a brilliant career saving gambit.
Considering his Messiah complex I suppose resurrection is yet to
come.

As H.L. Mencken said; "No one ever went broke underestimating the
intelligence of the American public".

Also http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...enn-beck/full/
by John Avalon

“When we were in Texas, Glenn hated Texans, hated ’em,” Sumpter said.
“Now he talks about how he just loves the people in Texas. He used to
make fun of them—their belt buckles, the chunky jewelry, I mean the
whole deal. And he just hated Mormons.”

It wasn’t just Mormons. Beck’s self-described mantra at the time was
“I hate people.” Despite occasionally sharing the mic with a chimp
named Zippy, despair was seeping in and Beck’s mood swings were
alienating colleagues; one remembered him as “a sadist, the kind of
guy who rips the wings off flies.” His competitive edge could
certainly contain a cruel streak. When he faced off against a former
friend in the Phoenix market, Beck called up the man’s wife on air
after she had a miscarriage and mocked his friend-turned-rival, saying
it was evidence that he couldn’t do anything right—he couldn’t even
have a baby.

Old February 20th 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Priest wrote:

On WWCR 12.160 this morning Alex Jones said Beck has lost 500,000
televison viewers. Perhaps the simpletons are beginning to wake up and
see him for what he truly is - a shameless self promoting huckster. It
will be interesting to see how he reinvents himself after his latest
created persona runs its course and flames out. A bright future in
pro wrestling for him perhaps?

By the by, Salon Magazine has a 3 part in depth study about him on
their website:
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20...lenn_beck_two/

From making fun of a ladies miscarriage on the air to disrupting
weddings to promote his show, etc. etc. etc. ad naseum, this clown has
really been a life long piece of ****. Small wonder he has to utilize
the devil made me do defense; "It was the drugs and alcohol". Spinning
his sordid past of debauchery and being a cruel asshole into a parable
of forgiveness and redemption - a brilliant career saving gambit.
Considering his Messiah complex I suppose resurrection is yet to
come.

As H.L. Mencken said; "No one ever went broke underestimating the
intelligence of the American public".

His show is like the WWF. If you take it seriously, then you are missing the
point. I laugh every day I watch him!
Old February 21st 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

sctvguy1 wrote:
Priest wrote:

On WWCR 12.160 this morning Alex Jones said Beck has lost 500,000
televison viewers. Perhaps the simpletons are beginning to wake up and
see him for what he truly is - a shameless self promoting huckster. It
will be interesting to see how he reinvents himself after his latest
created persona runs its course and flames out. A bright future in
pro wrestling for him perhaps?

By the by, Salon Magazine has a 3 part in depth study about him on
their website:
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20...lenn_beck_two/

From making fun of a ladies miscarriage on the air to disrupting
weddings to promote his show, etc. etc. etc. ad naseum, this clown has
really been a life long piece of ****. Small wonder he has to utilize
the devil made me do defense; "It was the drugs and alcohol". Spinning
his sordid past of debauchery and being a cruel asshole into a parable
of forgiveness and redemption - a brilliant career saving gambit.
Considering his Messiah complex I suppose resurrection is yet to
come.

As H.L. Mencken said; "No one ever went broke underestimating the
intelligence of the American public".

His show is like the WWF. If you take it seriously, then you are missing the
point. I laugh every day I watch him!

I listen in the car. It makes the chalkboard completely irrelevant. I
don't think he realizes we can't see when he points.
Old February 21st 10, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

I listen in the car. It makes the chalkboard completely irrelevant. I
don't think he realizes we can't see when he points.

Being a retired teacher, wonder if he uses the "dustless" chalk"! All old
"chalk boards" had been replaced by erasable whiteboards with markers long
ago. Another "prop" for the show I guess.
Old February 21st 10, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Salon "Communist Party" Media Group

David Talbot was the Editor-in-Chief and Publisher of the Internet
magazine Salon.com. He was also Chairman and CEO of Salon Media Group,
Inc., a Delaware corporation that effectively owns this webzine and
several related entities. Former Mother Jones editor and leftwing
documentary film producer

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1523

One of David's two sisters is Margaret Talbot, a feminist writer at
The New York Times Magazine, a former editor at the New Republic
Magazine, and a fellow at the New America Foundation.; Sister of Salon
webzine founder David Talbot

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1847

David’s older brother is Stephen Talbot is now a television
documentary producer for the Public Broadcasting Service. Both
Stephen and Margaret have written articles for Salon.com.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1846

All in the Communist Party family.

Old February 21st 10, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

sctvguy1 wrote:
dave wrote:

I listen in the car. It makes the chalkboard completely irrelevant. I
don't think he realizes we can't see when he points.

Being a retired teacher, wonder if he uses the "dustless" chalk"! All old
"chalk boards" had been replaced by erasable whiteboards with markers long
ago. Another "prop" for the show I guess.

Probably the only chalk is Chinese and laced with asbestos. Then let
him bark about the effin trial lawyers.
Old February 22nd 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Priest" wrote in message

Only losers read Salon.

Old February 23rd 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MNMikeW wrote:
"Priest" wrote in message

Only losers read Salon.

And what do winners read?
Old February 23rd 10, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 23, 8:37*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:
"Priest" wrote in message