Old March 10th 10, 08:49 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Torches and Pitchforks (was NRA flipflops)

On Mar 9, 11:48*pm, (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
dave wrote om:

Gray Ghost wrote:

Rhetoric like this invites increased surveillance. *Ms. Napolitano was
criticised for warning us about the rise of the dangerous lunatic
fringe from within, and here we have living breathing proof.

And I'm sure she'll do sa good a job protecting you as she did stopping
the panty bomber.

The Underwear Bomber? *Wasn't he escorted onto the plane by a spook?
One of ours?

Sure he was Dave.

Plink

--
God, guns and guts made America great.

And Janet Napolitano nervous.

Which should tell you all you need to know about Democrats. How can one
restore America to greatness if greatness makes you uncomfortable?

You guys are real idiots
Old March 10th 10, 02:25 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

HomerGunther wrote in
:

On Mar 9, 11:48*pm, (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
dave wrote
om:

Gray Ghost wrote:

Rhetoric like this invites increased surveillance. *Ms. Napolitano
was criticised for warning us about the rise of the dangerous
lunatic fringe from within, and here we have living breathing proof.

And I'm sure she'll do sa good a job protecting you as she did
stopping the panty bomber.

The Underwear Bomber? *Wasn't he escorted onto the plane by a spook?
One of ours?

Sure he was Dave.

Plink

--
God, guns and guts made America great.

And Janet Napolitano nervous.

Which should tell you all you need to know about Democrats. How can one
restore America to greatness if greatness makes you uncomfortable?

You guys are real idiots

You guys are insignificant.

Plink