Old March 13th 10, 09:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Glenn Beck: Theologian

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/...y/20-51.0.html
The self described "rodeo clown" now demands his devoted lemmings to
"leave your Church" if it so much as mentions the words social justice
or economic justice. They are "secret code words" Beck breathlessly
pontificates and "were the one common rallying cry of both Nazis and
Communists because they both want totalitarian government".

I have always suspected Mrs.Taylor down the street was up to no good
volunteering at that soup kitchen. And Mrs. Schmidt always helping out
at that homeless shelter, very suspicious. Now I know they are both
dirty COMMIES! Wait, Schmidt is German so she must be a NAZI. Oops...I
hope he doesn't find out about me sending money to that group of
doctors and nurses that provides free medical care for the
indigent...*GULP* I didn't know they were filthy commies! Honest I
didn't!!

Thanks for the warning Glenn. Being the devout Mormon you are I'm
wondering if you were wearing your "magic underwear" when issuing your
encyclical? I know that you as a Mormon believe that Jesus is the
offspring of an alien being who came to earth and f****d Mary when she
was 12 years old and black people have no souls etc.etc. etc. but
that doesn't undermine your credibility at all. After all, you are
radio and television star and they wouldn't put you on if you lied
right? Not in the United States of America anyway.

When is somone going to throw a net over this brain fried
http://neuroanthropology.net/2008/05...brain-imaging/
ex-druggie and drag him kicking and screaming from the public stage?

Glenn your heavy drug use may be a part of your past but the
destruction they wreaked on your brain can never be reversed. Your
allotted "15 minutes of fame" ended about 15 years ago and your
schtick has finally "jumped the shark" so please make the world a
better place and kill yourself. I mean this in a good way.

You'll be happier and the world will be happier, it's a win - win type
of deal. After all, you will be going to a better place right?

Old March 13th 10, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Glenn Beck's Red Right Hand

Red, as in Commie Red.
I Hate the color of red, for several reasons,,, I Hate Brit red too.
I also Hate the color of blue, fed govt blue.

I Like Green, Irish Green.
cuhulin, the Hate speech dude

Old March 14th 10, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 13, 8:00*am, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Glenn Beck's Red Right Hand

Red, as in Commie Red.
I Hate the color of red, for several reasons,,, I Hate Brit red too.
I also Hate the color of blue, fed govt blue.

I Like Green, Irish Green.
cuhulin, the Hate speech dude

I am starting to think you have Glenn Beck confused with someone
else. He appears to be about as far from Marxism as anyone I can
think of. Like, outside the Milky Way Galaxy far.
Old March 14th 10, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Inside the cat and dog meat market in China.
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

And Korea and Vietnam.In June of 1993, maybe it was in June of 1992, I
have an old Monterey,Mexico newspaper I brought back with me, I visited
Mexico for five days and nights.I saw only one old dog there, no cats
did I see at all.I reckon those Mexicans ate them all up.

I set my clock ahead one hour.It is Midnight,,, Move over doggy.You
wants ah cookie?
WOO WOO WOOF!
cuhulin

Old March 15th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Madison Aerospace firm gets NASA contract.
http://www.clarionledger.com

The City of Madison is about ten miles North of doggy's couch.They
aren't going to send my little doggy into outer Space! The Rooskies sent
a dog into outer Space.

Family Circle magazine picked Madison,Mississippi among the ten best
places for families in U.S.A.
http://www.madisonthecity.com

Strange siteings have been seen in the sky in Jackson and Mississippi
and Cajunland.Gamma Meteor Showers, it was.
Lets me gits bak tu ahwoikin onna doggy's front porch.
If you are goin tah run with the big dogs, you have tu git offa da
porch!
cuhulin

Old March 15th 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
On Mar 13, 8:00 am, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Glenn Beck's Red Right Hand

Red, as in Commie Red.
I Hate the color of red, for several reasons,,, I Hate Brit red too.
I also Hate the color of blue, fed govt blue.

I Like Green, Irish Green.
cuhulin, the Hate speech dude

I am starting to think you have Glenn Beck confused with someone
else. He appears to be about as far from Marxism as anyone I can
think of. Like, outside the Milky Way Galaxy far.

===========

Coolio lives in his own galxay.

Old March 15th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"MNMikeW" wrote in message

I am starting to think you have Glenn Beck confused with someone
else. He appears to be about as far from Marxism as anyone I can
think of. Like, outside the Milky Way Galaxy far.

He's also as far from sane as anyone in history.

Old March 15th 10, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 15, 3:26*pm, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
"MNMikeW" wrote in message

I am starting to think you have Glenn Beck confused with someone
else. *He appears to be about as far from Marxism as anyone I can
think of. *Like, outside the Milky Way Galaxy far.

He's also as far from sane as anyone in history.

Very entertaining, however.
Old March 16th 10, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am sane, I think I am sane, I believe I am sane, I hope I am
sane.democraps and libturds are Clinically Insane, so say Eminent
Physicians.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Eminent Phhysicians say democrats and liberals are Clinically Insane

Glenn Beck does NOT fool me at ALL! I am too old a cat to be screwed by
a kitten!
cuhulin

Old March 16th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dead Men Walking.
http://www.rense.com/general90/deadmen.htm

If all of the Good people started leaving America tomorrow, those other
''people'' would be saying,,,, Ut Ohhh,,, we are screwed!

I might find me a little bitty Island off the wild and wooley West Coast
of Ireland to move too.
cuhulin