Old March 21st 10, 09:30 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congress Says Constituent Calls Are Harassment - CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN NOW!

On Mar 21, 11:55*am, Somebody Somewhere wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:46*am, Tim Crowley wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:29*pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN -http://www.callcongressnow.com/

I called. * They tell me they are going to pass the bill cause
Americans demand it. *They told me all the opponents just spewed lies
and hate.

Sorry, you lost.

If those treasonous, tyrannical Marxist thugs in Congress think phone
calls are "harrasment", I wonder what they'll call being dragged
kicking and screaming before the Patriot Tribunals to answer for their
crimes against WE THE PEOPLE?

They'll call it unconstitutional. Which it is.
Old March 22nd 10, 12:14 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
On Mar 21, 11:55 am, Somebody Somewhere wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:46 am, Tim Crowley wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:29 pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN -http://www.callcongressnow.com/

I called. They tell me they are going to pass the bill cause
Americans demand it. They told me all the opponents just spewed lies
and hate.

Sorry, you lost.

If those treasonous, tyrannical Marxist thugs in Congress think phone
calls are "harrasment", I wonder what they'll call being dragged
kicking and screaming before the Patriot Tribunals to answer for their
crimes against WE THE PEOPLE?

They'll call it unconstitutional. Which it is.

We'll see how far those patriot tribunals really will get. Most of the so
called patriots couldn't even get off the booze long enough to make it out
of their trailer which doesn't even have a door on it to start with. If
those paytriots are such honchos, half of them can barely hold down a job
what makes you think they could run a country

Old March 22nd 10, 03:57 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 21, 11:55*am, Somebody Somewhere wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:46*am, Tim Crowley wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:29*pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN -http://www.callcongressnow.com/

I called. * They tell me they are going to pass the bill cause
Americans demand it. *They told me all the opponents just spewed lies
and hate.

Sorry, you lost.

If those treasonous, tyrannical Marxist thugs in Congress think phone
calls are "harrasment", I wonder what they'll call being dragged
kicking and screaming before the Patriot Tribunals to answer for their
crimes against WE THE PEOPLE?

Buahahahahahahahahaha.

hint: you're too frightened to even use your name. you'll do
nothing. I mean, I wish you would. You'd get what you deserve. But
you're just a cowardly, no name troll. You'll do nothing.

Old March 22nd 10, 04:17 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave

Default President Ronald Reagan Speaks Out Against 0baMa0's SocializedMedicine Bill

On Mar 20, 8:35*am, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
On Mar 20, 3:48*am, MACK DADDY wrote:

On Mar 19, 8:18*pm, "Sid9" wrote:

"MACK DADDY" wrote in message

From the 1961 Operation Coffee Cup Campaign against Socialized
Medicine as proposed by the Democrats, then a private citizen Ronald
Reagan Speaks out against socialized medicine.

Who cares? *We don't have socialized medicine. *Greedy insurance
brokers are in charge of our health, just the way Ronny wanted it!

Uh, I don't know how to break this to you, but Ronald Reagan has been
dead for years.
.
.
The damage Reagan did lives on.- Hide quoted text -

You can say that again!- Hide quoted text -

Obama's Guerrilla War on the Web

They have been called the “Fifty Cent Party,” the “red vests” and the
“red vanguard.” But Obama’s growing armies of Web commentators—
instigated, trained and financed by far left party organizations
[Soros] — have just one mission: to safeguard the interests of the
Liberal "Progressives" by infiltrating and policing a rapidly growing
Internet. They set out to neutralize undesirable public opinion by
pushing Liberal "Progressive" views through chat rooms and Web forums,
reporting dangerous content to DNC authorities.

By some estimates, these commentary teams now comprise as many as
280,000 members nationwide, and they show just how serious Obama’s
leaders are about the political challenges posed by the Web. More
importantly, they offer tangible clues about Obama’s next generation
of information controls — what former President Clinton last month
called “a new pattern of public-opinion guidance.”

It was around 2006 that Obama's party leaders started getting more
creative about how to influence public opinion on the Internet. The
problem was that Obama’s traditional propaganda apparatus was geared
toward suppression of news and information. This or that story, Web
site or keyword could be blocked or filtered. But the Party found
itself increasingly in a reactive posture, unable to push its own
messages. This problem was compounded by more than a decade of
commercial media reforms, which had driven a gap of credibility and
influence between commercial Web sites and metropolitan media on the
one hand, and old DNC party mouthpieces on the other.

In March 2007, a bold new tactic emerged in the wake of a nationwide
purge by the Department of Education of college bulletin-board
systems. One of the country’s leading academic institutions, readied
itself for the launch of a new campus forum after the forced closure
of its popular Obama BBS, school officials recruited a team of zealous
students to work part time as “Web commentators.” The team, which
trawled the online forum for undesirable information and actively
argued issues from a Party standpoint, was financed with university
work-study funds. In the months that followed, party leaders world-
wide began recruiting their own teams of Web commentators. Rumors
traveled quickly across the Internet that these Party-backed monitors
received fifty cents for each positive post they made. The term Fifty
Cent Party was born.

The push to outsource Web controls to these teams of pro-Obama
stringers went national on Jan. 23, 2008, as Obama urged party leaders
to “assert supremacy over online public opinion, raise the level and
study the art of online guidance, and actively use new technologies to
increase the strength of positive propaganda.” Sen. Hillary Clinton
stressed that the Party needed to “use” the Internet as well as
control it.

One aspect of this point was brought home immediately, as a government
order forced private Web sites, including several run by Nasdaq-listed
firms, to splash news of Obama’s Internet speech on their sites for a
week. Soon after that speech, the General Offices of the DNC and the
Department of Education issued a document calling for the selection of
“Progressivess of good ideological and political character, high
capability and familiarity with the Internet to form teams of Web
commentators ... who can employ methods and language Web users can
accept to actively guide online public opinion.”

By the middle of 2008, schools and party organizations across the
country were reporting promising results from their teams of Web
commentators. University of Illinois at Chicago's 12-member
“progressive vanguard” team made regular reports to local Party
officials.

Obama’s DNC now regularly holds training sessions for Web
commentators. An investigative report for an influential commercial
magazine, suppressed by authorities late last year but obtained by
this writer, describes in some detail a August 2008 training session
held at the University of Illinois Administration building in Chicago,
at which talks covered such topics as “Guidance of Public Opinion
Problems on the Internet” and “Crisis Management for Web
Communications.”

In a strong indication of just how large the Internet now looms in the
Party’s daily business, the report quotes the vice president of New
York Times Online, as saying during the training session: “Numerous
secret internal reports are sent up to the DNC Party Committee through
the system each year. Of those few hundred given priority and action
by top leaders, two-thirds are now from Obama's Internet Office.”

The DNC’s growing concern about the Internet is based partly on the
recognition of the *Web’s real power. Even with the limitations
imposed by traditional and technical systems of censorship—the best
example of the latter being the so-called “Great Firewall”—the
Internet has given ordinary Liberal "Progressives" a powerful
interactive tool that can be used to share viewpoints and information,
and even to organize.

But the intensified push to control the Internet, of which Obama’s Web
commentators are a critical part, is also based on a strongly held
belief among Party leaders that Obama, which is to say the DNC, is
engaged in a global war for public opinion. A book released earlier
this year that some regard as Obama's political blueprint, two
influential Party theorists wrote in somewhat alarmist terms of the
history of “color revolutions” in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
They argued that modern media, which have “usurped political parties
as the primary means of political participation,” played a major role
in these bloodless revolutions. “The influence of the ruling party
faces new challenges,” they wrote. “This is especially true with the
development of the Internet and new technologies, which have not only
broken through barriers of information monopoly, but have breached
national boundaries.”

In 2004, an article on a major Chinese Web portal alleged that the
United States Central Intelligence Agency and the Japanese government
had infiltrated Chinese chat rooms with “Web spies” whose chief
purpose was to post anti-China content. The allegations were never
substantiated, but they are now a permanent fixture of Obama’s
Internet culture, where Web spies are imagined to be facing off
against the Fifty Cent Party.

Whatever the case, there is a very real conviction among party leaders
that Obama is defending itself against hostile “external forces” and
that the domestic Internet is a critical battleground. In a paper on
the “building of Web commentator teams” written last year, a Partyscholar wrote: “In an information society, the Internet is an

important position in the ideological domain. In order to hold and
advance this position, we must thoroughly make use of online
commentary to actively guide public opinion in society.”

Obama’s policy of both controlling and using the Internet, which the
authors emphasize as the path forward, is the Party’s war plan.
Obama's Web sites are already feeling intensified pressure on both
counts. “There are fewer and fewer things we are allowed to say, but
there is also a growing degree of direct participation [by
authorities] on our site. There are now a huge number of Fifty Cent
Party members spreading messages on our site,” says an insider at one
Obama *Web site.

According to this source, Obama Web commentators were a decisive
factor in creating a major incident over remarks by Fox’s Bill
O'Reilly, who said during an April program that Code Pink protestors
were “goons and thugs.” “Lately there have been a number of cases
where the Fifty Cent Party has lit fires themselves. One of the most
obvious was over Fox’s Bill O'Reilly. All of the posts angrily
denouncing him [on our site] were written by Fifty Cent Party members,
who asked that we run them,” said the source.

“Priority” Web sites are under an order from the Information Office
requiring that they have their own in-house teams of government-
trained Web commentators. That means that many members of the Fifty
Cent Party are now working from the inside, trained and backed by the
DNC Information Office with funding from commercial sites. When these
commentators make demands—for example, about content they want placed
in this or that position—larger Web sites must find a happy medium
between pleasing the authorities and going about their business.

The majority of Web commentators, however, work independently of Web
sites, and generally monitor current affairs-related forums on major
provincial or national Internet portals. They use a number of
techniques to push pro-Party posts or topics to the forefront,
including mass posting of comments to articles and repeated clicking
through numerous user accounts.

“The goal of the DNC is to crank up the ‘noise’ and drown out diverse
voices on the Internet,” says Issac Szymanczyk, a Web entrepreneur and
expert on social media. “This can be seen as another kind of
censorship system, in which the Fifty Cent Party can be used both to
monitor public speech and to ...

read more »- Hide quoted text -

STUPID!
Old March 22nd 10, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default President Ronald Reagan Speaks Out Against 0baMa0's Socialized...

Its not tuu cold outchsyde rat now.Ahh kin jump outch thar anna cut ah
peece offa dat bord Ahh wuz savin ahcoss Ahh needs tu reeplayce ah peece
of bord.Ahh tinks Ahh weel duin dat rats now.This whar mah Dremel
ossylaytin multi tuul weel coms enna handy.
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 10, 01:22 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congress is "We the People"

Somebody Somewhere wrote:

If those treasonous, tyrannical Marxist thugs in Congress think phone
calls are "harrasment", I wonder what they'll call being dragged
kicking and screaming before the Patriot Tribunals to answer for their
crimes against WE THE PEOPLE?

The House of Representatives acts as "the People". They did what they
were elected to do in 2008. Insane slanted news be damned.

Old March 23rd 10, 01:26 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:55 am, Somebody wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:46 am, Tim wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:29 pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse wrote:

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN -http://www.callcongressnow.com/

I called. They tell me they are going to pass the bill cause
Americans demand it. They told me all the opponents just spewed lies
and hate.

Sorry, you lost.

If those treasonous, tyrannical Marxist thugs in Congress think phone
calls are "harrasment", I wonder what they'll call being dragged
kicking and screaming before the Patriot Tribunals to answer for their
crimes against WE THE PEOPLE?

They'll call it unconstitutional. Which it is.

The uninsured should just be made to pay in full for any emergency
services rendered, even if it means $100 a week forever.
Old March 23rd 10, 02:05 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave

"dave" wrote in message
Somebody Somewhere wrote:

If those treasonous, tyrannical Marxist thugs in Congress think phone
calls are "harrasment", I wonder what they'll call being dragged
kicking and screaming before the Patriot Tribunals to answer for their
crimes against WE THE PEOPLE?

The House of Representatives acts as "the People". They did what they
were elected to do in 2008. Insane slanted news be damned.

They may have done what they thought they
were elected to do, but they did not represent
the will of the people.

Old March 23rd 10, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congress Says Constituent Calls Are‘Harassment’ - CALL YOU...

This morning, one of the thingys Paul Gallo mentioned on his radio talk
show was lava tunnels on the Moon, deep lava tunnels.I think he
mentioned Space magazine.He said it doesn't say so, but he thinks that
is where those space aliens are coming from.

I am worried that Paul Gallo has gone off his rocker.Maybe he needs to
take a vacation.
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 10, 03:12 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 21, 11:46 am, Tim *wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:29 pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse *wrote:

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN -http://www.callcongressnow.com/

I called. * They tell me they are going to pass the bill cause
Americans demand it. *They told me all the opponents just spewed lies
and hate.

Sorry, you lost.

If those treasonous, tyrannical Marxist thugs in Congress think phone
calls are "harrasment", I wonder what they'll call being dragged
kicking and screaming before the Patriot Tribunals to answer for their
crimes against WE THE PEOPLE?

They'll call it unconstitutional. *Which it is.

The uninsured should just be made to pay in full for any emergency
services rendered, even if it means $100 a week forever.- Hide quoted text -

BINGO!