Old March 24th 10, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default AUDIOCLIP: KL7LF FAIRBANKS

AUDIOCLIP: KL7LF FAIRBANKS ALASKA

18154 KHz

The audioclip s available he

http://blog.libero.it/radioascolto/8600475.html

73's Francesco

Central Italy
Old March 24th 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 24, 10:17*am, francesco wrote:
AUDIOCLIP: KL7LF FAIRBANKS ALASKA

18154 KHz

The audioclip s available he

http://blog.libero.it/radioascolto/8600475.html

73's Francesco

Central Italy

Another unsafe weblink. Do not approach. Too bad, too, Francesco may
have some fun information there...

Bruce
Old March 24th 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:59:39 -0700 (PDT), bpnjensen
wrote:

On Mar 24, 10:17*am, francesco wrote:
AUDIOCLIP: KL7LF FAIRBANKS ALASKA

18154 KHz

The audioclip s available he

http://blog.libero.it/radioascolto/8600475.html

73's Francesco

Central Italy

Another unsafe weblink. Do not approach. Too bad, too, Francesco may
have some fun information there...

Bruce

I have been to his site many times and I have not had a problem.
Mcaffe has not given me any warnings and it is typically very
sensitive.
He does have a lot of links there but I just stick to the audio clips
and nothing has happened.

Jim
Old March 24th 10, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 24, 3:19*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 24, 10:17*am, francesco wrote:
AUDIOCLIP: KL7LF FAIRBANKS ALASKA

18154 KHz

The audioclip s available he

http://blog.libero.it/radioascolto/8600475.html

73's Francesco

Central Italy

Another unsafe weblink. *Do not approach. *Too bad, too, Francesco may
have some fun information there...

Bruce

I fail to see what's unsafe about it?
There's some macromedia flash animated graphics,
is that what your sensors are complaining about?

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Here is the warning I get, in big red letters:

"Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at blog.libero.it contains elements from the site
www.sensazioniforti.com, which appears to host malware – software that
can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just
visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit
the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.sensazioniforti.com.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software
online."

If you got this message, what would you do? I get it both here and on
my work computer.

Bruce

WRNO: THE AUDIOCLIP [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 10th 08 03:02 AM
WRNO: THE AUDIOCLIP [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 10th 08 02:58 AM
SAQ: THE AUDIOCLIP francesco Scanner 0 June 29th 08 11:26 AM
SAQ: THE AUDIOCLIP francesco Shortwave 0 June 29th 08 11:25 AM
QSL & AUDIOCLIP francesco Shortwave 0 May 1st 08 08:55 PM