Old March 25th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Seems Like

So most of the spammers and rudies are gone?

Group looks nice.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

Old March 25th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 24, 8:33*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
So most of the spammers and rudies are gone?

Group looks nice.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

Till M.Bryant gets back. That is when 'little by little' the group
will fester to the usual blow up. Hope I'm wrong but I don't think I
am.:-)

Old March 25th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 24, 7:53*pm, Gregg wrote:
Till M.Bryant gets back. That is when 'little by little' the group
will fester to the usual blow up. Hope I'm wrong but I don't think I
am.:-)

No individual did more damage to this group than Roy Fisk aka rhf.
It's not even a contest.
Old March 25th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lets hope it stays as it is now and we can get back to DXing with each
other.

I'll hang around if we can all stay friends.

Welcome back Cousin (DX).

Had a 5 foot cobra change skin in the flower beds last night. That's why I
have two little dogs.