RadioBanter

-   -   I'm DXing @ 0950 03271010 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/150514-im-dxing-%40-0950-03271010-a.html)

Just Plain Burr March 27th 10 09:47 AM

I'm DXing @ 0950 03271010

Post a report later from the Philippines

--
Burr's Radio Shack
Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines

bpnjensen March 27th 10 05:59 PM

I'm DXing @ 0950 03271010

On Mar 27, 5:19*am, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
Bruce, saw your DX report in NASWA about Uganda & Ethiopia.

Nice DXing

--
Burr's Radio Shack
Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines
Shortwave Receivers :
Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium
Drake SW8
Uniden BC895XLT & 245XLT
Grundig Yacht Boy 400
Antennas:
Long Wire Sloping "L"
Stoner Dymek DA100D
Discone Antenna

Yeah, thanks - I just hope they are accurate. I could find nothing
else in any available schedule that looked remotely close - if I am
right or wrong, I hope someone confirms or corrects me -

Bruce