Old March 27th 10, 09:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I'm DXing @ 0950 03271010

Post a report later from the Philippines

--
Burr's Radio Shack
Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines

Old March 27th 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 27, 5:19*am, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
Bruce, saw your DX report in NASWA about Uganda & Ethiopia.

Nice DXing

--
Burr's Radio Shack
Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines
Shortwave Receivers :
Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium
Drake SW8
Uniden BC895XLT & 245XLT
Grundig Yacht Boy 400
Antennas:
Long Wire Sloping "L"
Stoner Dymek DA100D
Discone Antenna

Yeah, thanks - I just hope they are accurate. I could find nothing
else in any available schedule that looked remotely close - if I am
right or wrong, I hope someone confirms or corrects me -

Bruce

Anyone DXing download.com Shortwave 1 April 24th 07 06:59 PM
Messageboards,,, A Good Read............dxing.info/community...............dxing.info/community http://www.lookaboutusa.com/ Shortwave 1 January 18th 07 09:02 PM
MW AM DXing [email protected] Scanner 4 January 27th 04 08:56 AM
Need HF rig for first try at DXing Greg Courville Equipment 0 August 20th 03 08:40 AM
Need HF rig for first try at DXing Greg Courville General 0 August 20th 03 08:40 AM