Old March 31st 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I'm gone

Burr is A OK.He once popped a woman in her yap because she was
badmouthing American Soldiers in Vietnam.

I Like Burr.Not in love with him, but I Like him.
cuhulin

Old April 1st 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 31, 5:55*pm, wrote:
Burr is A OK.He once popped a woman in her yap because she was
badmouthing American Soldiers in Vietnam.

I Like Burr.Not in love with him, but I Like him.
cuhulin

I think you can probably get away with that there.
Old April 1st 10, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A Vietnam Veteran (in his wheelchair) spit on Hanoi Jane TRAITOR! Fonda
and he called her a TRAITOR! He was arrested.He Should have got a Medal.
http://prince.org/msg/100/312685
http://www.cantho-rvn.org/main.html
http://www.usvetdsp.com
cuhulin

Old April 1st 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 1, 2:12*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
N9NEO wrote:
On Mar 31, 5:55 pm, wrote:
Burr is A OK.He once popped a woman in her yap because she was
badmouthing American Soldiers in Vietnam.

I Like Burr.Not in love with him, but I Like him.
cuhulin

I think you can probably get away with that there.

Assaulting someone for exercising their free speech isn't something you'd get
away with around here, even a backwoods cuhu should know that.
Maybe that's why burr went to the Philippines where oppression is more
tolerated? good riddance!

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Free speech is often the singular Americam freedom that is most
blatantly attacked. Apart from spare imposition of responsible self-
restraint (slander/libel and inciting riots, etc), it should be
neither restricted nor suppressed, nor physically attacked by anyone.
Witness the hideous stunt the Saudis are pulling tomorrow - they are
about to behead a man, the father of five little children, for having
a pure entertainment TV show about fortune-telling. Some uber-
religious idiot tyrant accuses him of sorcery, next thing you know
he's the victim of state-sanctioned murder imposed by a church-
mandated puppet trial. This must never come to pass in the civilized
world, and it should be adamantly opposed anywhere it happens.
Cultural mores are no excuse for this kind of oppression.

Bruce Jensen
Old April 2nd 10, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 1, 5:12*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
N9NEO wrote:
On Mar 31, 5:55 pm, wrote:
Burr is A OK.He once popped a woman in her yap because she was
badmouthing American Soldiers in Vietnam.

I Like Burr.Not in love with him, but I Like him.
cuhulin

I think you can probably get away with that there.

Assaulting someone for exercising their free speech isn't something you'd get
away with around here, even a backwoods cuhu should know that.
Maybe that's why burr went to the Philippines where oppression is more
tolerated? good riddance!

Bob, you don't play nice at times. What are you listening to?

Old April 2nd 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

N9NEO wrote:
On Mar 31, 5:55 pm, wrote:
[...]

Bruce Jensen- Hide quoted text -

Great post Bruce. I didn't know that story was going down. Hopefully
he has everything right with his maker.
Old April 2nd 10, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

California telemarketer fined $10,000 for violating Mississippi no call
law.
http://www.clarionledger.com

They Can't call me.I keep my phone Unplugged, except for when I want to
use it.Nobody, but NOBODY can call me.

Statue at stadium to honor Alabama coach.
Clarion Ledger.
cuhulin

Old April 2nd 10, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

N9NEO wrote:
On Mar 31, 5:55 pm, wrote:
[...]

he has everything right with his maker.- Hide quoted text -

Gregg, I had heard yesterday that the Saudi's were temporarily backing
off the execution - hopefully this will become permanent.

It is my belief that if a person is murdered untimely, God cuts him/
her a little slack at the pearly gates.

Bruce
Old April 2nd 10, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Saudis to behead Lebanese TV host convicted of ''witchcraft''
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=286809

http://www.devilfinder.com
G.W.Bush's favorite Terrorist buddy
cuhulin

Old April 3rd 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

It is my belief that if a person is murdered untimely, God cuts him/
her a little slack at the pearly gates.

Is any murder ever 'timely' ? If so, that reeks of predestination and
makes a complete farce out of the notion of free will or a conscience.

mike