Old April 1st 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Is RHF still MIA?

Is RHF still posting anywhere?

Old April 1st 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 1, 7:38*am, "homepc" wrote:
Is RHF still posting anywhere?

As long as he's posting "radio" and eschewing the other nonsense to
which he always gives in, I'd be happy to see him around. I really
enjoyed his antenna posts. It would be nice if he's shorten them up
just a tad, tho ;-)
Old April 1st 10, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default RHF -proclaims- I Am Back !

Subj -was- Is RHF still MIA?

On Apr 1, 7:38*am, "homepc" wrote:

Is RHF still posting anywhere?

This is an "April Fools Day" {Special} - joke ~ RHF
Old April 1st 10, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/1/2010 12:24 PM, RHF wrote:

Subj -was- Is RHF still MIA?

On Apr 1, 7:38 am, wrote:

Is RHF still posting anywhere?

This is an "April Fools Day" {Special} - joke ~ RHF

There goes the god dam neighborhood.
.

Old April 1st 10, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/1/2010 2:40 PM, BobS wrote:
On 4/1/2010 12:24 PM, RHF wrote:

Subj -was- Is RHF still MIA?

On Apr 1, 7:38 am, wrote:

Is RHF still posting anywhere?

This is an "April Fools Day" {Special} - joke ~ RHF

There goes the god dam neighborhood.

Return of the curse.

Drifter...

Old April 1st 10, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 1, 1:40*pm, BobS wrote:
On 4/1/2010 12:24 PM, RHF wrote:

Subj -was- Is RHF still MIA?

On Apr 1, 7:38 am, *wrote:

Is RHF still posting anywhere?

This is an "April Fools Day" {Special} - joke ~ RHF

There goes the god dam neighborhood.

* .

Damn, RHF and DX Ace in the same week. Just like 6 the most feared
words a home owner can hear.....hello there, I'm your new neighbor!
Old April 1st 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

This is NOT a joke.I am watching WLBT tv news.A woman (Mary Jane Cain)
in Mississippi found her 2010 census form laying on her driveway, right
there on the ground where her driveway meets the road.
She said logging trucks passing by could have easily blown her 2010
census form away.

I Repete, this is NOT a joke.I saw it on WLBT 5:00 PM tv news this
afternoon.
Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, our ''wonderful'' U.S.Post Office at
''work''!
cuhulin

Old April 1st 10, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 1, 3:24*pm, wrote:
This is NOT a joke.I am watching WLBT tv news.A woman (Mary Jane Cain)
in Mississippi found her 2010 census form laying on her driveway, right
there on the ground where her driveway meets the road.
She said logging trucks passing by could have easily blown her 2010
census form away.

I Repete, this is NOT a joke.I saw it on WLBT 5:00 PM tv news this
afternoon.
Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, our ''wonderful'' U.S.Post Office at
''work''!
cuhulin

It would not have been the end of the world. After a few weeks, she
would have gotten either another form or a census worker visit.
Old April 2nd 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Oh Yeahhhhhh,,, They (''They'') have everybody's homes GPS ''Marked''!

Now I am watching 6:00 PM WLBT channel 3 tv news.They are running that
True story again.I reckon it will be on the 10:00 PM WLBT tv news again
too.A very nice elderly woman in Utica,Mississippi found her 2010 census
form on her driveway. No joke, it is the Truth.

http://www.onlinenewspapers.com
I don't know if Utica,Mississippi has a newspaper, if they have, there
might be something there.There is also a Utica,New York.
cuhulin

Old April 2nd 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I need to cut a 3/4'' thick board lenght wise, for one of the eves on my
house I am repairing.After doggy takes me out in the front yard for a
few minutes.
cuhulin, the back woods hick,hard at work, working on my house