Old April 3rd 10, 08:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Well, it was inevitable...

bpnjensen wrote:

Judging by his response below, he missed your point ;-)

His loss. I just hope he doesn't start medicating his dog with it.

mike
Old April 3rd 10, 09:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/3/2010 3:37 AM, m II wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:

Judging by his response below, he missed your point ;-)

His loss. I just hope he doesn't start medicating his dog with it.

mike

I can see it now, 1 mile east, from doggies can of WD-40.

Drifter...
Old April 3rd 10, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/2/2010 2:59 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

They'll have to pry the tuning knob from my cold, dead, carpal tunnel
syndromized hand... ;-)

Syndromizing? Isn't that illegal in at least 42 states?

Old April 3rd 10, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I Really Should QUIT smoking.That crap is killin me!

Have you ever been spraying some WD-40 on something and WD-40 accidently
gets on your fingers/hands?
Sheeesh, most everybody has done that before.Or some kind of other spray
on/brush on kinds of super duper stuff.

Better watch out! Commie fed govt might start putting a special tax on
WD-40.
cuhulin

Old April 3rd 10, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

bpnjensen wrote:

I guess it was inevitable - Due to excessive knob twiddling, switch-
flipping and crouching in weird positions in the dark to better hear
distant signals, I now have a repetitive stress injury in my right
wrist - it's sore as hell! I guess I have to become a left-handed
clumsy oaf for awhile. I suppose that I will now need to use LSB
instead of USB, use lower passband instead of upper passband, and tune
from high to low instead of low to high. This is gonna be a tough
road to recovery...

Any and all advice welcome!

Ouch,
Bruce Jensen

Social Security Disability lurks in your future.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Of course you would know because you've been scamming the system for years
now

Old April 3rd 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tookin me ahnudder leetle bareque, because Ahh reckon deeserv it, anna
beecasuz Ahh kin.

Ahh wuz outchsyde fillin en sum nayle holes wit sum uv that stuff.Ah
democrap B HO ButtKisser sittin on dat porch ober dar, eber onceit inna
ah wyle, Ahh purrten Ahh izza eatin summa dat dar nayle holes filler
stuff wit a taybul knife Ahh wuzza usin wit dat stuff.Yesterydey, Ahh
wuzza swingin mah long electric cord ahround an ahround lyke a Coyboy
Lasso.Ahh purtendid Ahh dun Lassoed ahh Cow en ah Rodeo.Ahh runned an
Ahh hogtyed dat Cow in fibe seconts flat!
cuhulin, the Rodeo Cowboy

Old April 4th 10, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yesteryday afernoon, Ahh wuz totein ah propane tank frum mah 1978 Dodge
van tu mah 1983 Dodge van.Dat B HO ButtKisser ahcross teh street wuz
sittin onna dat porch ober thar, he wuz eyeballin ebery bit uv me totein
dat tank.It wuz like he neber saw ah propane tank befo! Ahh seys out
LOUD, Ahh seys, HE LOOKS LIKE HE HASEN'T EVER SEEN A TANK BEFORE!

Wut it izz, Ahh haz tu be ober atz mah sister and brudder en laws houyse
atz 12:45 PM thi afernoon fur Easter dinner anna Ahh weel took his
propane tank bak ober thar tu himself.And frum thair houyse Ahh needs tu
stop offa atz teh Lowe's store fur sum more uv dat stuff fur fillin en
nayle holes anna oilso sum screw holes, anna oilso Ahh needs tu stop
offa atz teh Wal Mart store and bought ah nice Happy Birthday card tu
snayle male tu dat married Irish woman wayyyyyy ober yonder ahcrossit de
big pond.Her burfdey issa April 22.
DATS DAT!
cuhulin

Old April 5th 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Growing Reputation: Green Oak owners earn national notice.
http://www.clarionledger.com

Have y'all ever seen Mynelle Gardens? Mynelle Gardens is about a mile
and a half North of doggy's couch.In World War Two, Mynelle Gardens was
a place of therapy for U.S.recovering Soldiers.
http://www.city.jackson.ms.us/visitors/mynellgardens

About two and a half miles - three miles Northeast of doggy's couch,
some World War Two Dutch Airplane Pilots trained at Hawkins Field.
Hawkins Field is where I took my first Airplane ride, to Fort
Jackson,South Carolina.Old piston engines propellars Airplane.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Hawkins Field Jackson,Mississippi

Inevitable.
cuhulin