RadioBanter

-   -   SPECIAL: 'Climategate' probe clears scientists (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/150756-re-special-climategate-probe-clears-scientists.html)

bpnjensen April 13th 10 03:26 PM

SPECIAL: USA Founded by Liberals

On Apr 13, 5:47*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
You don't think California has Problems with those ILLEGAL WETBACKS
CRIMMINALS? It is like that All Over America! You want to give those
ILLEGAL WETBACKS CRIMMINALS free health care?

It's the least we can do for them.

If immigrants obey our laws, I'm all fer it.

bpnjensen April 13th 10 03:27 PM

On Apr 13, 5:48*am, dave wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 12, 7:38 am, wrote:
You don't think California has Problems with those ILLEGAL WETBACKS
CRIMMINALS? It is like that All Over America! You want to give those
ILLEGAL WETBACKS CRIMMINALS free health care?

I don't recall saying that...

But it would cost less over time.

Less than what?

dave April 14th 10 01:52 PM

SPECIAL: USA Founded by Liberals

wrote:
Digital land line phones and cell phones, (digital) you never know when
those Commies might be listening in.''They'' can, and ''they'' offten
do, make the phone companies turn on land line phones and cell phones so
''they'' can listen to what people are saying, up to about a thirty feet
radius of the phones.You might think your phone is turned off, but how
do you know for sure? ''They'' can have your phone turned on just as
easily as you click on some music on the internet.

I keep my phone UNPLUGGED!, except for when I want to use it.
cuhulin

Use a dial phone. The DC pulses will destroy their bugging equipment.

dave April 14th 10 01:56 PM

bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 13, 5:47 am, wrote:
wrote:
You don't think California has Problems with those ILLEGAL WETBACKS
CRIMMINALS? It is like that All Over America! You want to give those
ILLEGAL WETBACKS CRIMMINALS free health care?

It's the least we can do for them.

If immigrants obey our laws, I'm all fer it.

They are 21st century "negroe flaves"

They do our **** work for below par wages. They pay into Socsec and
Medicare but do not collect. We pay for their emergency room care now.
If they had regular medical care, the big picture bottom line for
everyone will be less.

When we moved to Arizona in 1957, my dad talked about how the goddam
wetbacks were taking over the Southwest.