Old April 8th 10, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: 'Climategate' probe clears scientists

Of course - Mississippi is NOT a blue state.
blue states want to give those Illegal WETBACKS/CRIMINALS free healh
care.I Really, Really DO PITY democraps and libturds.
cuhulin

Old April 8th 10, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Of course - Mississippi is NOT a blue state.
blue states want to give those Illegal WETBACKS/CRIMINALS free healh
care.I Really, Really DO PITY democraps and libturds.
cuhulin

Illegal entry is a civil offense isn't it?
Old April 9th 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

We are being Invaded by Illegal aliens.That is an Act of War!
And, have you noticed what goes on at and near our Southern Border?
cuhulin

Old April 9th 10, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 4:57*pm, wrote:
We are being Invaded by Illegal aliens.That is an Act of War!
And, have you noticed what goes on at and near our Southern Border?
cuhulin

I'm not in favor of allowing illegal entry any more than the next guy
- but saying it's an act of war, or saying that every illegal entry of
some poor schnook looking for low-wage work to help his family "scrape
by" is somehow comparable to actions in the border drug war, is a bit
overboard.

Bruce
Old April 9th 10, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Watchin some of that Jay Leno crap on tee vee.A video clip of a dude got
on top of a floor buffer and he turned it on.He flew off just like a
squirrel on one of those electric spinners on a bird feeder.First time I
turned on a floor buffer, it got away from me!
http://www.juneberry78s.com/sounds/L...IrishDance.htm

Goin tu bed,,, Move over doggy.You wants ah cookie?
WOO WOO WOOF!
cuhulin

Old April 9th 10, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
We are being Invaded by Illegal aliens.That is an Act of War!
And, have you noticed what goes on at and near our Southern Border?
cuhulin

H1N1 is an act of war.
Old April 9th 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fed govt is an Act of War!

Oh Boo Hoo, at around 7:30 AM thi mawnin, mah DirecTV signal bit teh
dust, er sumpin happened, Ahh donts nose wut.Ahh clicked onna teh Menu
thangy anna Ahh tryed eberythang, noo luck.Ahh plugged inna mah phone
anna Ahh called 1 800 directv tool free nomber.Dat woman walked me thru
ah buncha thangys tu try.Steel no luck.She set uppa an appointmint furr
ah DirecTV service person furr next Tuesday afernoon tu com ober heer
anna gits its tu woikin.
Ahh gots tu wayte teel next Tuesday tah gits mah DirecTV goin ahgin! Ahh
has mah DirecTV set top box satellyte cable unplugged rat now anna oilso
teh electrical power cord unplugged tu rat now.Metinks layter onna thi
evenin Ahh weel plug it oil back inna anna see wit hoppins.Ahh needs tu
gits bak tu woikin onna mah hyouse now ennywey.
Ohhhh Boo Hoo, no DirecTV.Ahh wants mah DirecTV anna Ahh wants it NOW!
cuhulin

Old April 11th 10, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Born in Kenya! Usurper Terrorist B HO is an INSANE MOFO Mental Case.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=287295

http://www.devilfinder.com
Eminent Physcians say democrats and liberals are Clinically Insane
cuhulin

Old April 11th 10, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: USA Founded by Liberals

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism
Old April 11th 10, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't ever read any of that Stupid wiki wiki woo woo CRAP! Save it for
somebody else.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/152636

AWOL MORON COCAIN head (his so-called ''brain'' is a damn fruit salad)
G.W.Bush is Crazy as Hell too.

Goober for President!
I may be dumb, but I aint stupid! ~ The Andy Griffith Show.
cuhulin