Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 9th 10, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default How do you store your QSLs?

DxAce's note about "digging out" his first Radio Prague QSL prompted
this curiosity in my mind - How do we store our QSLs? Do we treat
them like gold or so many old scraps of paper? Tack them on a wall?
Keep them in a file box?

I put mine in acid-free clear poly pages in a binder(s). Nice and
convenient, both sides are visible and they should last pretty
well...at least until nobody is left alive to care about them any
more :-)

I had a bunch when I was a kid in Massachusetts in the 1970s - no
serious DX, really, just big international broadcasters (R. New
Zealand with's its little bitty transmitter - was it 7.5 or 15 kW? -
was an exception). I think my Mom tossed them one day when I was away
at school, or else she gave them to my sister for whatever reason. In
any case, they are gone, along with the cool station pennants. Wish I
still had them.

Bruce

Romania QSLs!? N2TU Dx 2 September 26th 06 10:47 PM
QSLs for J20VB Bill Ogden Dx 1 October 19th 05 09:47 PM
VU4 QSLs Derek Wills Dx 5 March 9th 05 08:58 PM
QSLs pf Broadcasting 1 September 19th 03 08:58 PM
QSLs Mike Terry Shortwave 0 July 1st 03 07:24 AM