Old April 9th 10, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default How do you store your QSLs?

DxAce's note about "digging out" his first Radio Prague QSL prompted
this curiosity in my mind - How do we store our QSLs? Do we treat
them like gold or so many old scraps of paper? Tack them on a wall?
Keep them in a file box?

I put mine in acid-free clear poly pages in a binder(s). Nice and
convenient, both sides are visible and they should last pretty
well...at least until nobody is left alive to care about them any
more :-)

I had a bunch when I was a kid in Massachusetts in the 1970s - no
serious DX, really, just big international broadcasters (R. New
Zealand with's its little bitty transmitter - was it 7.5 or 15 kW? -
was an exception). I think my Mom tossed them one day when I was away
at school, or else she gave them to my sister for whatever reason. In
any case, they are gone, along with the cool station pennants. Wish I
still had them.

Bruce
Old April 10th 10, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 9:20*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
[...]

For my SWBC QSLs,
I have a padded fake leather, bound volume that holds about 50 QSLs,
Each sleeve has a black paper divider that allows two QSls in each
sleeve.
Got it from Gilfer in the 70's.
The sleeves are just big enough to hold those oversize QSLs that Radio
Portugal used to issue.
I wish I could get more.

My amateur QSLs go in a plastic box about the size of a shoe box. Box
and lid 94 cents at Wally World.
Dan
AI8O

Romania QSLs!? N2TU Dx 2 September 26th 06 10:47 PM
QSLs for J20VB Bill Ogden Dx 1 October 19th 05 09:47 PM
VU4 QSLs Derek Wills Dx 5 March 9th 05 08:58 PM
QSLs pf Broadcasting 1 September 19th 03 08:58 PM
QSLs Mike Terry Shortwave 0 July 1st 03 07:24 AM