RadioBanter

-   -   Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/150970-doobie-dave-dufus-bakka.html)

nurk_fred2000 April 21st 10 01:17 AM

Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka

Are you Dopes still smoking DOPE?

www.soberforever.net

Hopefully you can find a support group that will help you kick your
addiction.

Now if I only knew where you lived so I could talk to your Cop
neighbor, maybe he could talk some sense into you.

by the by, did Bakka ever score with all his adopted teeny bopper
"nieces" (you know, the ones he use to climb trees with)? :-) (Afro
Style)

RADIOK.A.O.S. April 21st 10 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nurk_fred2000 (Post 704976)
Are you Dopes still smoking DOPE?

www.soberforever.net

Hopefully you can find a support group that will help you kick your
addiction.

Now if I only knew where you lived so I could talk to your Cop
neighbor, maybe he could talk some sense into you.

by the by, did Bakka ever score with all his adopted teeny bopper
"nieces" (you know, the ones he use to climb trees with)? :-) (Afro
Style)

maybe its none of my business, but heres a quote from my "cop neighbor"--
"We dont care about weed."
And by the by, its pretty much legal here, and its not the 1950's anymore.

dave April 21st 10 02:08 PM

Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Are you Dopes still smoking DOPE?

www.soberforever.net

Hopefully you can find a support group that will help you kick your
addiction.

Now if I only knew where you lived so I could talk to your Cop
neighbor, maybe he could talk some sense into you.

There's a permanent in junction from the California State Supreme Court
that prevents local law enforcement from arresting a medical marijuana
patient for simple possession or use. This is between me and my medical
practitioners.

bpnjensen April 21st 10 04:02 PM

Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka

On Apr 21, 6:08*am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Are you Dopes still smoking DOPE?

www.soberforever.net

Hopefully you can find a support group that will help you kick your
addiction.

Now if I only knew where you lived so I could talk to your Cop
neighbor, maybe he could talk some sense into you.

There's a permanent in junction from the California State Supreme Court
that prevents local law enforcement from arresting a medical marijuana
patient for simple possession or use. *This is between me and my medical
practitioners.

I wonder in Nurk-fred ever swills down the suds (or the more
concentrated toxic forms). There are millions of people in this
country who live in very thin glass houses.

Me, I just eat chocolate :-)

Gregg April 22nd 10 03:13 PM

Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka

On Apr 21, 11:02*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 21, 6:08*am, dave wrote:

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Are you Dopes still smoking DOPE?

www.soberforever.net

Hopefully you can find a support group that will help you kick your
addiction.

Now if I only knew where you lived so I could talk to your Cop
neighbor, maybe he could talk some sense into you.

There's a permanent in junction from the California State Supreme Court
that prevents local law enforcement from arresting a medical marijuana
patient for simple possession or use. *This is between me and my medical
practitioners.

I wonder in Nurk-fred ever swills down the suds (or the more
concentrated toxic forms). *There are millions of people in this
country who live in very thin glass houses.

Me, I just eat chocolate :-)

Unfortunately Bruce, a response like that will bring about the Kryspie
Kreme. He will be here in 4-3-2-1 :-)

Gregg April 22nd 10 03:15 PM

Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka

On Apr 20, 8:17*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Are you Dopes still smoking DOPE?

www.soberforever.net

Hopefully you can find a support group that will help you kick your
addiction.

Now if I only knew where you lived so I could talk to your Cop
neighbor, maybe he could talk some sense into you.

by the by, did Bakka ever score with all his adopted teeny bopper
"nieces" (you know, the ones he use to climb trees with)? :-) (Afro
Style)

What do you say Fred.:-) Yeah, unfortunately starting a thread like
that will do nothing but bring Krypsie over here.:-(

dave April 23rd 10 01:28 PM

Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka

bpnjensen wrote:

I wonder in Nurk-fred ever swills down the suds (or the more
concentrated toxic forms). There are millions of people in this
country who live in very thin glass houses.

Me, I just eat chocolate :-)

For the first time in my life I'm stable and sustainable. This involves
small amounts of caffeine, cannabis, hydromorphone, paracetamol,
fluoxetine, various metabolic moderators, and a meat-free diet.

I retire early and get up early. Am relatively healthy and wealthy.
Wise? Remains to be seen.

bpnjensen April 23rd 10 03:51 PM

Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka

On Apr 23, 5:28*am, dave wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
I wonder in Nurk-fred ever swills down the suds (or the more
concentrated toxic forms). *There are millions of people in this
country who live in very thin glass houses.

Me, I just eat chocolate :-)

For the first time in my life I'm stable and sustainable. *This involves
small amounts of caffeine, cannabis, hydromorphone, paracetamol,
fluoxetine, various metabolic moderators, and a meat-free diet.

I retire early and get up early. *Am relatively healthy and wealthy.
Wise? *Remains to be seen.

Eh - too biotechnical for me. I just eats chow. Meat-free, of
course. Also avoid the eggs and dairy when possible (except
chocolate). More power to you, though! I admire anyone who can
develop a good regimen and stick to it. There is certainly *some*
kind of wisdom in that...

[email protected] April 23rd 10 07:44 PM

Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka

Rainin anna oilso stormy lookin anna thunderin ober hyar rats now.Ahh
wuz makin sum trym peeces furr mah fryunt poach, peeces dat gos wayyyyy
uppa thar.

Recycling cars in Wales, onna dee Discovery Science channel rite now,
100,000 junk cars eberry yier, beeg giunt mahcheen shreds em up.Eberry
noo car hassa sum junk car metal enema it.Maynard G. Krebs (that big
wrecking ball) would just Love to watch dat tee vee program.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 24th 10 03:08 AM

Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka

I would like to plant a GPS bug on his car and see where he goes ridin.
cuhulin