RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/150976-ot-north-korean-mini-sub-torpedoed-south-korean-navy-ship.html)

[email protected] April 22nd 10 06:50 PM

(OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

Do you have a lawn mower, a walk behind lawn mower? Does it have a
Briggs & Stratton vertical shaft engine on it? Of course you know where
the oil drain plug is.

Last year that B HO ButtKisser (he once told me he is sixty two years
old) pushed his walk behind lawn mower (it has a Briggs & Stratton
vertical shaft engine on it, so do my two walk behind lawn mowers) over
here and he rattled my front screen door, he said,,, Show me where that
drain plug is!

The S.O.B. was too STUPID to look for it himself.

He sits in a plastic chair on that little front porch over there and
holding a hand mirror and picking at what he called a hair growth on his
face.
cuhulin

bpnjensen April 22nd 10 09:54 PM

On Apr 22, 10:50*am, wrote:
Do you have a lawn mower, a walk behind lawn mower? Does it have a
Briggs & Stratton vertical shaft engine on it? Of course you know where
the oil drain plug is.

Last year that B * *HO ButtKisser (he once told me he is sixty two years
old) pushed his walk behind lawn mower (it has a Briggs & Stratton
vertical shaft engine on it, so do my two walk behind lawn mowers) over
here and he rattled my front screen door, he said,,, Show me where that
drain plug is!

The S.O.B. was too STUPID to look for it himself.

He sits in a plastic chair on that little front porch over there and
holding a hand mirror and picking at what he called a hair growth on his
face.
cuhulin

Sure beats working for a living!

[email protected] April 22nd 10 10:39 PM

(OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

He works at The Can Man metal recycling yard (the real name of the place
is, Aluminum Recycling Of Mississippi Inc, but their sign says The Can
Man http://www.devilfinder.com The Can Man Jackson,Mississippi) on
Valley Street.The Can Man buys all kinds of scrap metal.

He gets three or four days off each week.A couple of months ago, I heard
him tell that other B HO ButtKisser who lives next door to me,,, I
thought I would go to work this morning?

He didn't go to work that day.He sprays some kind of a car wheels shine
stuff on his car at least once every two days and he shines those wheels
real good and he goes riding!
cuhulin

[email protected] April 22nd 10 10:54 PM

(OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

Space Shuttle Atlantis rolls out, getting ready to deliver some
thingys.Three more Space Shuttle Missions, NASA will retire the Space
Shuttle Missions this Fall.According to Stephanie Bell Flint, 4:30 PM
Channel 3 WLBT TV News/backwater hick tee vee noos.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 23rd 10 12:05 AM

(OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

Is World War Three about to begin on the Korean Penisular?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk

Article is also at http://www.rense.com
You know how it T'is, if it's at Rense.com, it is bound to be True.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 23rd 10 04:15 AM

On Apr 22, 7:05*pm, wrote:
Is World War Three about to begin on the Korean Penisular?http://www.telegraph.co.uk

Article is also at * *http://www.rense.com
You know how it T'is, if it's at Rense.com, it is bound to be True.
cuhulin

In WW2 they were known as kaiten...

[email protected] April 23rd 10 04:40 AM

(OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

Did you think Queer google Queers are harmless? Think Again!
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

dave April 23rd 10 01:33 PM

(OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

wrote:
Old buddy of mine spent four years Active Duty on the old USS
Ticonderoga Ship, he was a Ship Fitter/Pipe Fitter.He wasen't far from
the Tonkin Gulf, Vietnam Conflict era.

Doggy and I were in my kitchen, riggin up some supper.I says to doggy,,,
Show me where that lawn mower oil drain plug is!
cuhulin

Near the shaft, underneath. Square head on plug.

dave April 23rd 10 01:34 PM

(OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

wrote:
Viet Cong attacked the wrong Country, I am not talking America either.
cuhulin

Charlie never left home.

dave April 23rd 10 01:36 PM

wrote:
On Apr 22, 12:39 am, m wrote:
wrote:
Viet Cong attacked the wrong Country, I am not talking America either.

The US State department recently admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin
incident never happened. The US made it up so a war could be started
with some sort of pretext. Kinda like WMD..

mike

Not to stay off SW topic, but one really amazing book I came
across is "Listening to the Enemy"',ISBN0-8420-2275-9. Some of the
reports gathered by radio monitoring as far back as early 30's sheds
much light to why Japan went to war against US (or was it the other
way?). And why the Empire of the Rising Sun actually remained neutral
with USSR until the bitter end! And why was it Japan that has been
used as A-bomb proving ground and not nazi Germany.

I think they attacked us because we stopped their gasoline deliveries.