Old April 21st 10, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

So says an article at http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

Old April 21st 10, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

So says an article at
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

Sure, also:

The North Vietnamese attacked US ships in the Gulf of Tonkin.
Spain sank the USS Maine
Operation Northwoods never existed
Oswald killed Kennedy

and, my favourite...

Aliens from outer space were watching the Pentagon attack on 9/11 and
turned the airplane engines and wings into overcooked pasta. That's how
they passed through the opening in the wall without leaving a scratch.

mike
Old April 21st 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 21, 10:35*am, m II wrote:
wrote:
So says an article at * *http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

Sure, also:

The North Vietnamese attacked US ships in the Gulf of Tonkin.
Spain sank the USS Maine
Operation Northwoods never existed
Oswald killed Kennedy

and, my favourite...

Aliens from outer space were watching the Pentagon attack on 9/11 and
turned the airplane engines and wings into overcooked pasta. That's how
they passed through the opening in the wall without leaving a scratch.

mike

That pasta was yummy. Pesto is the best-O.
Old April 22nd 10, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old buddy of mine spent four years Active Duty on the old USS
Ticonderoga Ship, he was a Ship Fitter/Pipe Fitter.He wasen't far from
the Tonkin Gulf, Vietnam Conflict era.

Doggy and I were in my kitchen, riggin up some supper.I says to doggy,,,
Show me where that lawn mower oil drain plug is!
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 10, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Viet Cong attacked the wrong Country, I am not talking America either.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 10, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Is google Making Y'all Stupid?
http://www.rense.com

Don't cuss me, I didn't write that article.

I may be dumb, but I aint stupid! ~ Goober - The Andy Griffith Show.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 10, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Viet Cong attacked the wrong Country, I am not talking America either.

The US State department recently admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin
incident never happened. The US made it up so a war could be started
with some sort of pretext. Kinda like WMD..

mike
Old April 22nd 10, 09:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 22, 12:39*am, m II wrote:
wrote:
Viet Cong attacked the wrong Country, I am not talking America either.

The US State department recently admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin
incident never happened. The US made it up so a war could be started
with some sort of pretext. Kinda like WMD..

mike

Not to stay off SW topic, but one really amazing book I came
across is "Listening to the Enemy"',ISBN0-8420-2275-9. Some of the
reports gathered by radio monitoring as far back as early 30's sheds
much light to why Japan went to war against US (or was it the other
way?). And why the Empire of the Rising Sun actually remained neutral
with USSR until the bitter end! And why was it Japan that has been
used as A-bomb proving ground and not nazi Germany.
Old April 22nd 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And why that Jap rice flag isn't flying over that Nissan factory about
fifteen - twenty something miles (I-55 Gluckstadt exit) North of doggy's
couch, this is MISSISSIPPI.

Of course I have always known the Gulf of Tonkin ''incident''
(officially, the Southeast Asia Resolution) is Phony Baloney BULL SH.T!
I spent 1964 IN Vietnam, ammo humper,,,
http://www.114thaviationcompany.com
http://www.tsna.org

You Can't Bull Sh.t me!

Yeahhh,,, the Viet Cong attacked the wrong Country, and I am not talking
America or South Vietnam either.Annnnd those Top Gear Queers (I am not
talking Limeyland either) rode some two wheelers all along the coastal
area of South and North Vietnam.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 21, 6:06*pm, wrote:
Old buddy of mine spent four years Active Duty on the old USS
Ticonderoga Ship, he was a Ship Fitter/Pipe Fitter.He wasen't far from
the Tonkin Gulf, Vietnam Conflict era.

Doggy and I were in my kitchen, riggin up some supper.I says to doggy,,,
Show me where that lawn mower oil drain plug is!
cuhulin

Put some cod liver oil in the mower and doggie will find that drain
plug every time!