Old April 24th 10, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

bpnjensen wrote:
[...]

After we have a bloody revolution where the legally elected leaders by
a majority of the people are ousted or killed, and where the US
Constitution has been trampled upon and murdered by a minority of
whiners and complainers (who were POed that someone else besides
themselves had a voice in government) who did not have the patience to
do things the legal way...

What would you propose to replace it? You don't want a King or
dictator, because he'd be a bad guy and look after his own interests
only. You don't want elected officials, because they answer to more
people than just those who *you* favor. A Constitution is obviously
no good, because it allows things that *you* don't want to happen.
What else is left? Fiefdoms? Tribes? Anarchy and lawlessness?
What's your preference? You have a choice - midievel or stone age -
because that's about what you'll have left to choose from.

[...]

How about restoring the constitution?

If we to have constitutional, legal government again, restoration is
necessary, because the constitution has already been trampled upon
-- by having its most important provisions simply ignored or
"interpreted" out of existence by politically-motivated judges
appointed for that express purpose.

The main defense the Founders set up to protect Americans from the
tyranny of kings — and the tyranny of the majority — was the Tenth
Amendment to the United States Constitution.

It says, in effect, that the central government possesses only those
powers expressly granted by the Constitution and no other powers
whatever. And that is how it was understood and applied until the
second Roosevelt demanded and received Lenin-like economic power
(“for our own good,” of course) and supine judges allowed it despite
its obvious illegality.

(Of course, Abraham Lincoln’s arrest of the legislature of Maryland
to prevent them from “voting wrongly,” and the imposition of several
pretended Amendments to the Constitution while states were under
military dictatorships — so-called “Reconstruction” — and their
citizens disenfranchised, were also completely illegal, among many
other things.)

Washington meddling in and controlling local public education?
Absolutely prohibited by the Tenth Amendment.

Washington telling employers who they must hire? Absolutely
prohibited by the Tenth Amendment.

Washington controlling your ability to sell your home or land to
whomever you choose? Absolutely prohibited by the Tenth Amendment.

Washington telling you what substances you can or cannot consume?
Absolutely prohibited by the Tenth Amendment.

Washington authorizing a consortium of private banks (like the
Federal Reserve) to control all money and credit? Absolutely
prohibited by the Tenth Amendment.

All the other sections of the Bill of Rights prohibit the federal
government from doing one thing or another, respectively. But the
Tenth is like all the other Amendments on steroids. It prohibits
Washington from doing anything, except those things specifically
called for in the rest of the document.

However, by torturing and twisting the words of the preamble
(‘…yeah, we can do just about anything that “promotes the general
welfare,” right?’) and by other means, the Tenth Amendment has been
rendered null and void for all practical purposes. Those who did
this said they needed the extra powers to do us all a lot of good.

But, in the process of trying to do good (if indeed that was ever
their intention), they also blatantly lied, outrageously broke the
supreme law of the land, rendered almost all of their Acts and Bills
totally illegal, and caused the regime in Washington, whatever party
is in power, to be quite illegitimate and utterly unlawful.

With all good wishes,

Kevin.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old April 24th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Homeless Man Lies Dying While 25 People Walk Past.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=288063

That wouldn't happen here in backwater hick Mississippi.
cuhulin, the backwater hick

Old April 24th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

It says, in effect, that the central government possesses only those
powers expressly granted by the Constitution and no other powers
whatever. And that is how it was understood and applied until the second
Roosevelt demanded and received Lenin-like economic power (“for our own
good,” of course) and supine judges allowed it despite its obvious
illegality.

All other power to the states and to the people. The people's power is
expressed via the House of Representatives. You 10th Amendment clowns
are myopic. We get the govt we deserve.
Old April 24th 10, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tookin mee ah leetl cig anna oilso ah coffee bareque.Ahh wassa sittin
onna mah frunt poach ahwoikin onna sum fancy trim mouldin peecis dat go
onna mah poach posts wayyyyy up thar.Old country boy from Edwards, one
of his two sons pulled up in front of that house over there, he was
driving either a new or almost new car, I think it is a Dodge car.They
were standing around around and looking that car over.The front end of
that car is All dented up, it is dented up real bad too! Yes Sir, he is
a real Champion expert car driver! His dad (old country boy from
Edwards,Mississippi) used to own a big old Pontiac car, he said he
bought it from a woman, that Pontiac car was in real good condition,
untill one day he got back to his house over there.The front of that
Pontiac car was dented up, the hood wouldn't close all the way down
either.Then, he bought a 1980's Oldsmobile car.Sure enough, it wasen't
long untill the left rear of that Oldsmobile car got dented up too!

South Korea raises warship, finds clues on sinking [N.K.TORPEDO!]
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=288087

What does the South Korea news say about that?

Do you believe in the fairy princess Now?
cuhulin

Old April 24th 10, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

It says, in effect, that the central government possesses only those
powers expressly granted by the Constitution and no other powers
whatever. And that is how it was understood and applied until the second
Roosevelt demanded and received Lenin-like economic power (“for our own
good,” of course) and supine judges allowed it despite its obvious
illegality.

All other power to the states and to the people.

That part of what you said is true.

The people's power is
expressed via the House of Representatives.

[...]

That part isn't. That's Congress -- as in "Congress shall make no
law." The amendments were meant to limit its power and leave all
powers not expressly delegated to the states or the people _as
individuals_.

As far as I am aware, not even the most authority-worshipping
writers have made the claim that the framers meant _Congress_ when
they said all other powers are reserved to _the people_. Good grief!

As ever,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Old April 25th 10, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
dave wrote:
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

[...]

Whatever. The 10th Amendment never really meant anything.
Old April 25th 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A LOT of tornado destruction in Mississippi today.It started at about
11:00 AM this morning.They say the tornado was at least 3/4 of a mile
wide.A path of destruction about 200 miles long.At least nine people
confirmed dead.That ''weather system'' is moving into Western Alabama
right now.
http://www.clarionledger.com
http://www.WAPT.com
http://www.WLBT.com
http://www.WJTV.com

http://www.severestudios.com

Reed Timmer,
http://www.tornadovideos.net
cuhulin

Old April 25th 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/24/2010 8:00 PM, dave wrote:

Whatever. The 10th Amendment never really meant anything.

Next thing you know, you will be telling us that "the Constitution is
just a piece of paper".

Oh, sorry...that was George W. Bush.
Old April 25th 10, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That was/IS AWOL MORON Bush.
cuhulin

Old April 25th 10, 09:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 24, 1:01*pm, dave wrote:
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

It says, in effect, that the central government possesses only those
powers expressly granted by the Constitution and no other powers
whatever. And that is how it was understood and applied until the second
Roosevelt demanded and received Lenin-like economic power (“for our own
good,” of course) and supine judges allowed it despite its obvious
illegality.

All other power to the states and to the people. *The people's power is
expressed via the House of Representatives. *You 10th Amendment clowns
are myopic. *We get the govt we deserve.

That not the first time you have said that Dave "we get the gov't"
etc. I don't deserve it and most others don't either. What I don't get
with you is that here is Kevin, laying it out to the point that a good
5th/6th grader can understand it. I mean, I know that everything he
just stated is really the truth, he didn't just make it up. I never
got lower than a A in history and then later government classes, now
granted that has been a long time ago but I get the gist of it.

But when I mention how bad things are IMO and how worse it's going to
get IMO, you call me crazy. {?} Or you will say that "it isn't that
bad" - like I'm just making this stuff up for sake of entertainment.
But then on another thread you will say it is bad? There has actually
been one time where I checked your posting history to see if you were
the same person...lol. I thought someone else was posting under Dave
and now you basically called Kevin a clown, he has his faults like all
of us do - but I think it's really stretching it to call him a clown
or me crazy - though at times you make me crazy trying to see where
you're coming from. ;-D