Old April 26th 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Lawnmower Party

On 4/26/2010 8:40 AM, dave wrote:
wrote:
Let the Riots Begin! They already have.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Photos of lawn mower oil drain plug

That B HO ButtKisser thinks he is a World Authority, a Super Chief
expert on everything.But, he was too Stupid to look for that oil drain
plug.He pushed his $65.00 pawn shop lawn mower to my sidewalk, (last
year) he rattled my front screen door, he said,,,
Show me where that oil drain plug is!

It was right there, I showed it to him.There was a light bit of dirt had
it covered up.

Show me where that oil drain plug is!
cuhulin

Logic dictates that the drain be at the lowest point in the motor proper.

Lawnmower Party? Will they have failin-palin speak at their next get
together? Or, was this Ricky Nelson's last song?

Sure is good to be home.

Drifter...
Old April 26th 10, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default The Tea Party, Timothy McVeigh, and Tainted History

In article ,
dave wrote:

Cicero Venatio wrote:

-------------
Bush fought for oil, Clinton executed the Davidians simply because they
absolutely refused to kneel before him.

That's a little nutso. I doubt Clinton gave a **** one way or the
other. The Army was wrong to blink first. It's amazing how a handful
of gun nuts, women and kids could hold the mighty USA at bay for a month.

They could've just set up a controlled perimeter and waited them out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_Siege
Prelude
On July 30, 1992, ATF agents David Aguilera and Skinner visited the
Davidian's gun dealer Henry McMahon, who tried to get them to talk with
Koresh on the phone. Koresh offered to let ATF inspect the Davidians'
weapons and paperwork and asked to speak with Aguilera, but Aguilera
declined.[16][17] Sheriff Harwell told reporters regarding law
enforcement talking with Koresh, "Just go out and talk to them, what's
wrong with notifying them?"[18] . . .

. . . Economist and crisis consultant Randall Bell writes in his book
Strategy 360, "Koresh was on amicable terms with the local sheriff. He
could have been easily arrested or questioned during one of his frequent
visits to town. Many people believe that, even if a simple phone call
had been allowed between the sheriff and Koresh, the FBI's raid might
not have occurred at all."[27]

The Davidian members were well known locally and had cordial relations
with other locals. The Davidians partly supported themselves by trading
at gun shows and took care always to have the relevant paperwork to
ensure their transactions were legal.[28] Davidian Paul Fatta was a
federal firearms licensed dealer (FFL) and the Davidians operated a
retail gun business called the Mag Bag. When shipments for the Mag Bag
arrived, they were signed for by Fatta, Steve Schneider or Koresh. The
morning of the raid, Paul Fatta and son Kalani were on their way to the
Austin, Texas gun show to conduct business.[29]
---

I'm no expert on such matters but it sounds as if BATF wanted to
humiliate the Davidians with a show of force. It sounds similar to the
use of overpowering force at Ruby Ridge,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
the bombing of the Move Organization in Philadelphia,
1985 bombing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE
the murder of Fred Hampton by the Chicago Police Dept. and the FBI,
and the refusal of the Los Angeles PD to take prisoners at the SLA shoot
out.
Move to Los Angeles and police shootout
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbion...e_to_Los_Angel
es_and_police_shootout
This article varies from what was stated in the local papers at the time.
Then, there was no mention of anyone coming out of the house with
weapons.

Like I say, I'm no expert on these matters, but if you get a thump on
your door a 3 AM, and you are given the option to comply, do it quickly.
--
- Billy
Old April 26th 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

In article ,
dave wrote:

Cicero Venatio wrote:

-------------
Bush fought for oil, Clinton executed the Davidians simply because they
absolutely refused to kneel before him.

That's a little nutso. I doubt Clinton gave a **** one way or the
other. The Army was wrong to blink first. It's amazing how a handful
of gun nuts, women and kids could hold the mighty USA at bay for a month.

They could've just set up a controlled perimeter and waited them out.

Hey, what kind of wacked-out troll posts to rush-limbaugh and
radio.shortwave?

Cut out this freakin' cross posting.
--
- Billy
Old April 26th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lawn Mower Races.I don't have a riding lawn mower.
Golf Cart Races.I don't have a golf cart either.
Belt Sander Races.I have half a dozen electric belt sanders.I bought a
new Skill electric belt sander last year at the Lowe's store.It has a
dust filter and it came with a plastic adapter thangy for hookin up to a
vacuum cleaner.The damn adapter thangy doesn't fit any of my vacuum
cleaners.
cuhulin

Old April 27th 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 16:17:02 -0500, "John Agosta"
wrote:

"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message

Maybe they will try Clinton for that as soon as they try
Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz for lying us into two fake wars.
History will show that Bush et al failed America in those dark days.

I understand your feelings for the scores killed at Waco. Now if only
you could work up some sympathy for the *thousands* of American troops
and *tens of thousands* of civilians maimed and killed by W's folly.

On 4/24/2010 6:51 PM, Cicero Venatio wrote:

Bush fought for oil, Clinton executed the Davidians simply because they
absolutely refused to kneel before him.

Bush fought for oil??? You may be right, that -may- have been the real
reason, but as far as I know, that was NEVER publicly admitted to by the
Bush administration -- essentially the American public was lied into two
phony wars (that we are STILL paying the price for).

Anyway, even if Bush did do it "for oil", are you implying that Bush gets
a free pass to kill thousands of Americans and tens of thousands of
innocent civilians just because it was "for oil"? Does oil justify that?

...absolutely refused to kneel before him.

Well, I'm not sure about that. It may have had more to do with the
Davidians having illegal weapons. The fire appeared to be
accidental/unintentional. I don't think the ATF or Bill Clinton overtly
planned on having a fire. The government probably would have been
perfectly happy if the Davidians honored the ATF legal search warrant.

Finally, let's be pragmatic...

Yes, the 86 bogus Waco deaths were sad, even though accidental and not
specifically planned.

However, Bush DID overtly plan the two bogus wars.

86 accidental deaths versus tens of thousands of deaths that we the people
were lied into. So, you tell me, who is the bigger criminal, Clinton or
Bush?

If you think Clinton should be tried for those 86 deaths, well, fair
enough. But then I'm contending that Bush should be tried for the tens of
thousands of deaths he lied us into.

Good post.

It is for those of you with selective memories.
http://www.c-span.org/resources/pdf/hjres114.pdf
* Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 cease fire,
including interference with weapons inspectors.
* Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction, and programs to
develop such weapons, posed a "threat to the national security of the
United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf
region."
* Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population."
* Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass
destruction against other nations and its own people".
* Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by
the alleged 1993 assassination attempt of former President George H.
W. Bush, and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones
following the 1991 Gulf War.
* Members of al-Qaeda, an organization bearing responsibility for
attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including
the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in
Iraq.
* Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international
terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist
organizations.
* The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight
terrorists, including the September 11th, 2001 terrorists and those
who aided or harbored them.
* The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the
President to fight anti-United States terrorism.
* Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution
reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove
the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement.

And the left's selective memory doesn't stop there.
Clinton only responsible for the deaths of the Branch Davidians and no
one else eh?

Guess his random bombings to enforce the same UN resolutions that are
given above don't count?
Or the 100,000 plus deaths resulting from the mass bombing of the
Balkins?
Or the loss of the military lives in the farce in Somalia?
Or the bombing of innocent civilian targets by the Clinton
administration based upon faulty intel? He must have been lying as
well at the time based upon your logic.

Old April 27th 10, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bobba Ooooooom Mow Mow,,, Bobba Ooooooom Mow Mow,,,,, Folks, come on
down to Doggy's Used Car City!
We have a real good deal on a 1953 Pontiac Automobile,,, drives out just
like brand new!

That Olympic semi gloss exterior house paint, it says on the label, 25
Years Warranty.
My old buddy in Richland would say,,, It has a lifetime guarantee! It
will last you the rest of your life!
cuhulin

Old April 27th 10, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Chicago Lawmakers: Call in the National Guard [113 homicide victims so
far!!!]
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=288200

Duhhhhh,,, Chicago (I have been through there before, in December 1956)
is a hell of a lot larger than Jackson.So far, this year there have been
at least fifty homicides in Jackson, or more.
cuhulin

Old April 27th 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

"Joe from wrote in message

[...]

wrote:

Good post.

On 4/26/2010 7:01 PM, First Post wrote:

It is for those of you with selective memories.

* Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 cease fire,
including interference with weapons inspectors.

Yup, Saddam did that but basically minor harassment on his part, hardly
a reason to start an almost TRILLION dollar war.

* Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction, and programs to
develop such weapons, posed a "threat to the national security of the
United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf
region."

Pure bull$hit. You don't commit American lives and a trillion dollars on
"alleged". Ultimately, Bush and Cheney admitted on national TV that
there were *NO* WMDs.

On top of all that, you talk about "security in the Persian Gulf
region."

Us being there threatens the "peace and stability" of the region because
first of all, a war can hardly be defined as peace, now can it? More
importantly, when we leave the region (if we ever can), the Shiites,
Sunni and Kurds who still hate each other, and will start the biggest
civil war you have ever seen, hardly leading to "peace and stability" in
the region.

This all goes back to Bush Junior having NO exit strategy when he
started this fiasco -- and there is still no exit strategy.

I won't even talk about the fraudulent "yellowcake" lies.

* Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population."

Huh? This is a reason to spend a trillion American dollars and THOUSANDS
of American lives? Who put us in charge of Iraqi civilians?

Besides, if we followed your fractured "logic" above, we would be at war
with 20 or 30 additional countries that don't treat their civilian
population nicely.

* Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass
destruction against other nations and its own people".

Well, sorry. WE (the USA) sold Saddam the chemicals to make the poison
gas they used on the Kurds. And Rumsfeld has the receipts to prove it.

* Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by
the alleged 1993 assassination attempt of former President George H.
W. Bush, and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones
following the 1991 Gulf War.

So? A LOT of countries are hostile to us and many because of G.W. Bush's
fake war. It is a matter of public record that Bush hurt our image
abroad more than any president in history. (And there you go with that
"alleged" again).

* Members of al-Qaeda, an organization bearing responsibility for
attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including
the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in
Iraq.

Again, PURE B-U-L-L-$-H-I-T!!! They were NOT "known to be in Iraq" at
the time the war started. (Are they in Iraq now, seeing as we have
destabilized the country? Maybe.) You obviously missed the national TV
broadcast when Bush/Cheney said "there was NO al-Quaeda in Iraq". (or
were they lying then, too?)

Old April 28th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
In

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:18:46 -0700 (PDT), Wexford said about:
The Tea Party, Timothy McVeigh, and Tainted History

On Apr 24, 1:02=C2=A0pm, =E2=88=85baMa=E2=88=85 Tse Dung 0bama0.spea...@gm=
ail.com wrote:
Anyone waving a placard or voicing dissent against the Obama
administration dare not protest too loudly. President Bill Clinton has
reignited the incendiary rhetoric of April 19, 1995.

Hahahahahaha! You people are a helluva hoot. Clinton incendiary???
When you have Limbaugh, Coulter, Savage, Morris, Hannity, O'Reilley,
Beck -- the whole bloody menagerie is YOURS!!! Stop it! Yer killin'
me! Hahahahahaha! Moron.

We know who told the morons that.
It's from Propaganda 101: reversing the facts.

"The cleverest trick used in propaganda ... to accuse Germany of
what our enemies themselves were doing. ...the typical
characteristics of German propaganda are lying, crudeness,
reversing the facts and the like. "
--Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Nuernberg, 1934

In his propaganda campaigns, Goebbels used all forms of the media
but stressed radio.

Radio?
USA Today/Gallup poll -RUSH LIMBAUGH is the REPUBLICAN'S LEADER!
"Who speaks for the Republican party?"
LIMBAUGH...In every catigory: Both Republicans, Dems agree.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/120806/Li...aking-GOP.aspx

Uncanny, huh?

The insane twist the facts to fit their world view.
The rational change their world view to fit the facts.