Old April 27th 10, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: Why does God hate Mississippi?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_552491.html

Old April 27th 10, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 27, 6:23*am, dave wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...il-well-gus_n_...

He does not hate Mississippi! He wants them have lots of free oil!
Old April 27th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

huffwhoraringtonpost? You Have Got to be kidding!

I dun told you before, I NEVER click on Anything wiki wiki woo woo.
or huffwhoaringtonpost either.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Rowan Industries Inc Vicksburg Mississippi

The Largest offshore oil rig (Goliath, I think the name of it is.Either
Popular Mechanics or Popular Science magazine has an article about that,
a few years ago.Go look it up in your local Library) ever built was
built in Vicksburg,Mississippi.God doesn't hate Mississippi.God created
the Universe.That means God also created Mississippi.Anybody who thinks
God hates Mississippi must be drinking too much Camp Kikapoo Joy Juice.
Mee see see pee pee eye.
cuhulin

Old April 27th 10, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Marathon Gorilla Offshore Oil Rig Vicksburg,Mississippi

http://www.newsouthernview.com/pages...au_marine.html

LeTourneau has been building huge machinery in Vicksburg (and also in
the REPUBLIC Of TEXAS) since at least the 1950's.Huge Earth moving
machines/vehicles.

Not to be confused with the Great Michigan City of Vicksburg,Michigan.
cuhulin

Old April 27th 10, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 27, 10:02*am, wrote:
huffwhoraringtonpost? You Have Got to be kidding!

I dun told you before, I NEVER click on Anything wiki wiki woo woo.
or huffwhoaringtonpost either.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Rowan Industries Inc Vicksburg Mississippi

The Largest offshore oil rig (Goliath, I think the name of it is.Either
Popular Mechanics or Popular Science magazine has an article about that,
a few years ago.Go look it up in your local Library) ever built was
built in Vicksburg,Mississippi.God doesn't hate Mississippi.God created
the Universe.That means God also created Mississippi.Anybody who thinks
God hates Mississippi must be drinking too much Camp Kikapoo Joy Juice.
Mee see see pee pee eye.
cuhulin

God doesn't hate Mississippi, but he's one of the few who can actually
spell it.

Nyuk nyuk

Old April 27th 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
How to spell Mississippi

Emma come first, den i pee, den two asses, they come together,

Tookin mee ah leetl cig anna coffee baraque.Little Joe done entered Hoss
into a flapjack eatin contest,,, Bonanza, onna der TV Land chunnel.

More potentially stormy weather for Mississippi again, this weekend.

As if we haven't had enough already!
cuhulin

Old April 27th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
wrote:

huffwhoraringtonpost? You Have Got to be kidding!

I dun told you before, I NEVER click on Anything wiki wiki woo woo.
or huffwhoaringtonpost either.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Rowan Industries Inc Vicksburg Mississippi

The Largest offshore oil rig (Goliath, I think the name of it is.Either
Popular Mechanics or Popular Science magazine has an article about that,
a few years ago.Go look it up in your local Library) ever built was
built in Vicksburg,Mississippi.God doesn't hate Mississippi.God created
the Universe.That means God also created Mississippi.Anybody who thinks
God hates Mississippi must be drinking too much Camp Kikapoo Joy Juice.
Mee see see pee pee eye.
cuhulin

How 'bout Ol' Jim Crow?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUR9yWzN3zc
--
- Billy
Old April 27th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
bpnjensen wrote:

On Apr 27, 6:23*am, dave wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...il-well-gus_n_...

He does not hate Mississippi! He wants them have lots of free oil!

And just after our beloved President tells us he wants to open up our
shorelines for more drilling :O)

No oil, a loss of tourist jobs, and damage to the environment (
--
- Billy
Old April 27th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Piece Of SH.T! Born in Kenya! B HO squatting in OUR White House,
Piece Of SH.T! Born in Kenya! B HO Has NO Legal Authority to Say Or
Do Anything!

Look up Devvy Kidd's website.You can also read Devvy Kidd's latest
article at http://www.rense.com

I read her latest article yesterday.Devvy Kidd is Right.
cuhulin

Old April 28th 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DEFCON 88 wrote:
God doesn't hate Mississippi, but he's one of the few who can actually
spell it.

If God didn't hate Mississippi, She wouldn't have put it between Alabama
and Louisiana.

SPECIAL: Real Nazis Hate Obama dave Shortwave 1 November 10th 09 10:15 PM
Mississippi Rising [email protected] Shortwave 0 October 2nd 05 01:07 AM
WELCOME TO MISSISSIPPI TNT CB 13 September 16th 05 09:15 PM
Amb. 10-codes in Mississippi Charles Duncan Scanner 0 February 11th 04 04:40 PM