RadioBanter

-   -   WLS 890 - Dick Biondi's 50th Anniversary Broadcast (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151153-wls-890-dick-biondis-50th-anniversary-broadcast.html)

dxAce May 1st 10 07:49 PM

WLS 890 - Dick Biondi's 50th Anniversary Broadcast

Dick Biondi will host his 50th Anniversary Broadcast on WLS 890 this Sunday, 2
May, from 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM CDT (0000-0500 GMT, 3 May).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

DEFCON 88 May 1st 10 08:29 PM

On May 1, 2:49*pm, dxAce wrote:
Dick Biondi will host his 50th Anniversary Broadcast on WLS 890 this Sunday, 2
May, from 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM CDT (0000-0500 GMT, 3 May).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Isn't that the DJ who always used to say "there is no Waukegan"?

Clive[_4_] May 3rd 10 07:52 PM

WLS 890 - Dick Biondi's 50th Anniversary Broadcast

Rock and roll, lively jingles and Dick Biondi...

last night was the best radio I have heard in years.

Jeez, radio sucks now. I didn't realize how bad radio had become until
I heard a little flash of what it once was on WLS last night.

Lord, please spare us from the infernal monotonous "talk radio" and return
radio to when radio was GREAT and made you want to listen to it.