Old May 1st 10, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WLS 890 - Dick Biondi's 50th Anniversary Broadcast

Dick Biondi will host his 50th Anniversary Broadcast on WLS 890 this Sunday, 2
May, from 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM CDT (0000-0500 GMT, 3 May).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 1st 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 1, 2:49*pm, dxAce wrote:
Dick Biondi will host his 50th Anniversary Broadcast on WLS 890 this Sunday, 2
May, from 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM CDT (0000-0500 GMT, 3 May).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Isn't that the DJ who always used to say "there is no Waukegan"?
Old May 3rd 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rock and roll, lively jingles and Dick Biondi...

last night was the best radio I have heard in years.

Jeez, radio sucks now. I didn't realize how bad radio had become until
I heard a little flash of what it once was on WLS last night.

Lord, please spare us from the infernal monotonous "talk radio" and return
radio to when radio was GREAT and made you want to listen to it.

Happy 50th Cuba! OM Shortwave 0 January 4th 09 03:38 AM
Happy 50th Cuba! [email protected] Shortwave 0 January 3rd 09 02:46 AM
Armstrong FM Memorial 70th Anniversary Broadcast radioman390 Boatanchors 0 May 28th 05 05:17 PM
Question On Grundig's 50th Anniversary SW Radio... Ford 500 Shortwave 3 December 28th 03 06:24 AM
50th. Anniversary of start of Castro's revolution. July 26th. Diimeloo Shortwave 0 July 26th 03 06:03 PM