RadioBanter

-   -   Whose Country is This? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151165-re-whose-country.html)

BDK[_6_] May 2nd 10 03:16 PM

Whose Country is This?

In article ,
says...
Dr.Manning: We Have PROOF of Piece of SH.T's Ineligibility.
http://www.rense.com/general90/proof.htm

Dr.Manning is a GOOD Guy.
cuhulin

The only proof is that "Dr. Manning" is a loon, as are you for buying
into anything on Rense, cause if it's on Rense, it's not likely to make
sense.

--
BDK, leader of the non-jew, non-existant jew paid shills!

[email protected] May 2nd 10 04:40 PM

Whose Country is This?

Riot breaks out in downtown Santa Cruz; windows broken on dozens of
businesses.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=288577

Where bouts is Santa Cruz? I am too lazy to look it up in my Rand
McNally Road Atlas.
cuhulin

dave May 2nd 10 08:16 PM

Whose Country is This?

wrote:
Riot breaks out in downtown Santa Cruz; windows broken on dozens of
businesses.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=288577

Where bouts is Santa Cruz? I am too lazy to look it up in my Rand
McNally Road Atlas.
cuhulin

Across the bay from Monterey.

bpnjensen May 2nd 10 09:59 PM

Whose Country is This?

On May 2, 12:16*pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
Riot breaks out in downtown Santa Cruz; windows broken on dozens of
businesses.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=288577

Where bouts is Santa Cruz? I am too lazy to look it up in my Rand
McNally Road Atlas.
cuhulin

Across the bay from Monterey.

About 75 miles south of Frisco.

[email protected] May 2nd 10 11:21 PM

Whose Country is This?

I finally did look up Santa Cruz in my Rand McNally Road Atlas when I
went to my bathroom library.
Santa Cruz, poplulation about 53,000.
cuhulin