Old May 2nd 10, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Whose Country is This?

In article ,
says...
Dr.Manning: We Have PROOF of Piece of SH.T's Ineligibility.
http://www.rense.com/general90/proof.htm

Dr.Manning is a GOOD Guy.
cuhulin

The only proof is that "Dr. Manning" is a loon, as are you for buying
into anything on Rense, cause if it's on Rense, it's not likely to make
sense.

--
BDK, leader of the non-jew, non-existant jew paid shills!
Old May 2nd 10, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Riot breaks out in downtown Santa Cruz; windows broken on dozens of
businesses.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=288577

Where bouts is Santa Cruz? I am too lazy to look it up in my Rand
McNally Road Atlas.
cuhulin

Old May 2nd 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Riot breaks out in downtown Santa Cruz; windows broken on dozens of
businesses.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=288577

Where bouts is Santa Cruz? I am too lazy to look it up in my Rand
McNally Road Atlas.
cuhulin

Across the bay from Monterey.
Old May 2nd 10, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 2, 12:16*pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
Riot breaks out in downtown Santa Cruz; windows broken on dozens of
businesses.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=288577

Where bouts is Santa Cruz? I am too lazy to look it up in my Rand
McNally Road Atlas.
cuhulin

Across the bay from Monterey.

About 75 miles south of Frisco.
Old May 2nd 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I finally did look up Santa Cruz in my Rand McNally Road Atlas when I
went to my bathroom library.
Santa Cruz, poplulation about 53,000.
cuhulin

Whose Country is This? Chas. Chan Shortwave 132 May 14th 10 12:13 PM
Ask Not What Your Country Can Do To You? Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 6 October 17th 09 06:59 PM
New Country on The Air dxAce Shortwave 4 March 3rd 07 02:23 PM
What country? H Davis Shortwave 2 November 25th 04 11:42 PM
4W - a new country ? Rick Murphy Dx 3 August 20th 03 05:59 PM