Old May 7th 10, 06:29 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat

Default PING Chuckles and the Krisp One

The Distinguished Troll Society is hereby requesting that you two
knobs reopen yh-knives and give it the old college try once
again...Rec dot Knives is obviously NOT working for you so lets take
this over to a fully moderated NG where we can play in
earnest :-)...The DTS all have our "multiple user i.d's" that we used
to crash your last party which means you'll have 15-20 "customers"
posting right out of the schute (at one point I had 4 ;-)...Hey, maybe
the Pink One will finally rear his ugly head and bring Howard, Kadek,
and the crew out of retirement to join the knife knut parade...And
there's a bonus; we can all listen to the retired Govt Tea Lady talk
about his culinary receipes from the Outback...I know all the Trolls
will be so thrilled...:-)

WTB: Ping Moduel "browing ping type " k2000 Swap 0 February 11th 09 07:05 PM
Ping Doc X I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 4 June 30th 06 01:46 AM
Ping! Landshark CB 1 March 5th 05 07:04 AM
OT ping Jim Steveo CB 80 October 11th 04 04:33 PM
Ping Y-Man LW Shortwave 1 November 2nd 03 02:42 AM