Old May 19th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WRTH A10 Summer schedules file - Revised version available

An updated version of the recent A10 schedules file has been uploaded to the
WRTH website: http://www.wrth.com which addresses some issues that have
arisen since the original file was published. Changes have been highlighted
in red text to enable easy identification.

Regards,
Sean Gilbert, International Editor - WRTH (World Radio TV Handbook)

Email: sean.gilbert@...
Web: http://www.wrth.com

RX : Icom IC756PRO; Racal RA1792
ANT : 15.5m Inverted Vee @ 10m; ALA1530 @ 3m

(via Alokesh Gupta, DXLD)
===================

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 19th 10, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 19, 3:15*pm, dxAce wrote:
An updated version of the recent A10 schedules file has been uploaded to the
WRTH website:http://www.wrth.comwhich addresses some issues that have
arisen since the original file was published. Changes have been highlighted
in red text to enable easy identification.

Regards,
Sean Gilbert, International Editor - WRTH (World Radio TV Handbook)

Email: sean.gilbert@...
Web:http://www.wrth.com

RX : Icom IC756PRO; Racal RA1792
ANT : 15.5m Inverted Vee @ 10m; ALA1530 @ 3m

(via Alokesh Gupta, DXLD)
===================

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Awesome - thank you!
Old May 20th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 19, 6:15*pm, dxAce wrote:
An updated version of the recent A10 schedules file has been uploaded to the
WRTH website:http://www.wrth.comwhich addresses some issues that have
arisen since the original file was published. Changes have been highlighted
in red text to enable easy identification.

Regards,
Sean Gilbert, International Editor - WRTH (World Radio TV Handbook)

Email: sean.gilbert@...
Web:http://www.wrth.com

RX : Icom IC756PRO; Racal RA1792
ANT : 15.5m Inverted Vee @ 10m; ALA1530 @ 3m

(via Alokesh Gupta, DXLD)
===================

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ditto Bruce - that's what I've been using Steve.
Old May 20th 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 19, 6:44*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On May 19, 3:15*pm, dxAce wrote:

An updated version of the recent A10 schedules file has been uploaded to the
WRTH website:http://www.wrth.comwhichaddresses some issues that have
arisen since the original file was published. Changes have been highlighted
in red text to enable easy identification.

Regards,
Sean Gilbert, International Editor - WRTH (World Radio TV Handbook)

Email: sean.gilbert@...
Web:http://www.wrth.com

RX : Icom IC756PRO; Racal RA1792
ANT : 15.5m Inverted Vee @ 10m; ALA1530 @ 3m

(via Alokesh Gupta, DXLD)
===================

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Awesome - thank you!- Hide quoted text -

Question Bruce or Steve or whoever. Is there a part of the WRTH (that
they don't show on the link) where you can just go to the freq and
look up who is on there and at what time like the Passport? I have
been trying to use the WRTH link - but I find myself looking
everywhere at times and getting cornfused.
Old May 20th 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 19, 3:15*pm, dxAce wrote:

[...]

Gregg - for this use (by order of increasing frequency) I usually use
the Eibi or Aoki listings in that format. Readily available at those
respective websites; holler if you need a link. Aoki is updated
daily. Prime Time Shortwave has the same format for English-only.

There are some downloadable programs available on the Eibi site that
will render a spreadsheet you can use to give you this format. My PC
is removed from my radio, so not real useful to me.

Seems I have also seen a website on which you can plug in a freq and
it gives you back a complete listing of what's on-the-air at that
moment. As above, not really useful for me, but you may like it.

Old May 20th 10, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 19, 3:15*pm, dxAce wrote:

[...]

moment. *As above, not really useful for me, but you may like it.- Hide quoted text -

Can you hear me Bruce if I holler here from Ohio? :-) I would
definitely like the format that I am so use to...the PTWBR - I'm just
use to it. I was going to get the WRTH but then when Steve so nicely
provided those links - I felt I was getting turned around so too
speak.

I'm really not looking for a spreadsheet though Bruce, but if you can
provide a link it would be greatly appreciated, I like the idea of
what you said there in the last two sentences, that would be freeking
ideal. I'm still going to pu the WRTH just to have it in front of me,
many times (at least for me) if it's in my hands I can figure it out
easier than the formatting via the web. So yeah, I'm hollering - - -
"HELP ME HERE IN THE NATI'!!! :-) Still, thanks for link Ace - just
another tool to use.

Old May 20th 10, 09:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 20, 4:16*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:

Seems I have also seen a website on which you can plug in a freq and
it gives you back a complete listing of what's on-the-air at that
moment. *As above, not really useful for me, but you may like it.

http://www.short-wave.info/

Bob. You Da' Man!!! That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to
both you and Bruce for hooking me up. :-)
Old May 20th 10, 09:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Ha! That is freeking PERFECT...just tried it - now back to fun. Tx!
Old May 20th 10, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

Seems I have also seen a website on which you can plug in a freq and
it gives you back a complete listing of what's on-the-air at that
moment. *As above, not really useful for me, but you may like it.

http://www.short-wave.info/

Bob. You Da' Man!!! That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to
both you and Bruce for hooking me up. :-)

Thanks, Bob, that's a good one :-)