Old May 20th 10, 10:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Australia........

On 6020 at 0900 UCT in Pidgin. That database is so freeking cool, now
I know exactly what Pidgin sounds like. It's really not that hard to
understand either. Pretty wild music, wouldn't want to wake up to it.
Old May 20th 10, 10:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg wrote:

On 6020 at 0900 UCT in Pidgin.

Also, and maybe more correctly, referred to these days as Tok Pisin.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 20th 10, 10:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 20, 5:21*am, dxAce wrote:
Gregg wrote:
On 6020 at 0900 UCT in Pidgin.

Also, and maybe more correctly, referred to these days as Tok Pisin.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thanks Steve. How do you know that? I'll definitely be able to catch
back up my shortwave, my old Passport just wasn't cutting it, things
change too much. That database will really help me out.

Do you use that same one or a combination of three? I also like the
map with the greyline.
Old May 20th 10, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg wrote:
On 6020 at 0900 UCT in Pidgin. That database is so freeking cool, now
I know exactly what Pidgin sounds like. It's really not that hard to
understand either. Pretty wild music, wouldn't want to wake up to it.

Spend a few years in Houston if you like to hear Pidgin.
Old May 20th 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 20, 2:10*am, Gregg wrote:
On 6020 at 0900 UCT in Pidgin. That database is so freeking cool, now
I know exactly what Pidgin sounds like. It's really not that hard to
understand either. Pretty wild music, wouldn't want to wake up to it.

Which database is that, please?

Old May 21st 10, 08:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 20, 11:20*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On May 20, 2:10*am, Gregg wrote:

On 6020 at 0900 UCT in Pidgin. That database is so freeking cool, now
I know exactly what Pidgin sounds like. It's really not that hard to
understand either. Pretty wild music, wouldn't want to wake up to it.

Which database is that, please?

This one Bruce. Bob threw it my way. http://www.short-wave.info/index.php

It's exactly like the one you said you had seen before, plug in the
freq. and it tells you everything. I can't picture another one being
any better or easier to use than that one, check it out - can't beat
it IMO -very informative.

Even shows the greyline map with the UCT of your timezone.

Thanks again goes to Bob.
Old May 21st 10, 09:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 20, 2:10*am, Gregg wrote:

On 6020 at 0900 UCT in Pidgin. That database is so freeking cool, now
I know exactly what Pidgin sounds like. It's really not that hard to
understand either. Pretty wild music, wouldn't want to wake up to it.

Which database is that, please?

This one Bruce. Bob threw it my way.http://www.short-wave.info/index.php

It's exactly like the one you said you had seen before, plug in the
freq. and it tells you everything. I can't picture another one being
any better or easier to use than that one, check it out - can't beat
it IMO -very informative.

Even shows the greyline map with the UCT of your timezone.

Thanks again goes to Bob.

I'm sure you would have figured it out, but make sure to scroll down a
bit instead of clicking on instructions etc.

Old May 21st 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/21/2010 3:59 AM, Gregg wrote:
On May 20, 11:20 am, wrote:
On May 20, 2:10 am, wrote:

On 6020 at 0900 UCT in Pidgin. That database is so freeking cool, now
I know exactly what Pidgin sounds like. It's really not that hard to
understand either. Pretty wild music, wouldn't want to wake up to it.

Which database is that, please?

This one Bruce. Bob threw it my way. http://www.short-wave.info/index.php

It's exactly like the one you said you had seen before, plug in the
freq. and it tells you everything. I can't picture another one being
any better or easier to use than that one, check it out - can't beat
it IMO -very informative.

Even shows the greyline map with the UCT of your timezone.

Thanks again goes to Bob.

Check the update date. Doesn't appear to A10. Try this one
http://www.hfskeds.com/skeds/ Select A10 Combined.

Old May 21st 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Does it tell you the Sea floor in Australia is rising about thirteen
feet per day?
See Headline News Stories 24/7 at,
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

Radio Australia on 9.580 [email protected][_2_] Shortwave 1 December 14th 07 02:29 AM
Radio Australia on 9.580 [email protected] Shortwave 2 February 24th 07 11:54 AM
Radio Australia Steve Shortwave 1 July 30th 06 06:25 AM
Radio Australia on 21,740 Telamon Shortwave 7 September 5th 05 10:02 PM
Radio Australia A04 N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 7th 04 08:52 PM