Old May 25th 10, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PING: Gregg

Hi, Gregg - you asked if I'd let you know if a TWR QSL came in - well,
I got one today, from Swaziland. In the May QSL thread. :-)

Bruce
Old May 25th 10, 08:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 24, 9:41*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
Hi, Gregg - you asked if I'd let you know if a TWR QSL came in - well,
I got one today, from Swaziland. *In the May QSL thread. :-)

Bruce

Good job Bruce, what's it look like?:-)

Old May 25th 10, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 25, 12:17*am, Gregg wrote:
On May 24, 9:41*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

Hi, Gregg - you asked if I'd let you know if a TWR QSL came in - well,
I got one today, from Swaziland. *In the May QSL thread. :-)

Bruce

Good job Bruce, what's it look like?:-)

Well, it's handmade, and considerably less elaborate than I do with my
own PC. A piece of paper with a 4x6 PC-printed photo of their towers
at sunset; glued back-to- back with a piece of paper, same size, with
typical data on it. I have a photo at this URL where I think it can
be seen:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...&id=1065175687

or

http://tinyurl.com/2aau4yf

The scan quality is fine - the original was not highest quality. No
matter - a QSL is a QSL!

Bruce
Old May 26th 10, 06:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 25, 10:13*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On May 25, 12:17*am, Gregg wrote:

On May 24, 9:41*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

Hi, Gregg - you asked if I'd let you know if a TWR QSL came in - well,
I got one today, from Swaziland. *In the May QSL thread. :-)

Bruce

Good job Bruce, what's it look like?:-)

Well, it's handmade, and considerably less elaborate than I do with my
own PC. *A piece of paper with a 4x6 PC-printed photo of their towers
at sunset; glued back-to- back with a piece of paper, same size, with
typical data on it. *I have a photo at this URL where I think it can
be seen:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...&id=1065175687

or

http://tinyurl.com/2aau4yf

The scan quality is fine - the original was not highest quality. *No
matter - a QSL is a QSL!

Bruce

I don't do facebook Bruce, too many "stalkers" out there
dontchaknow. ;-) Both those links said I had to login to facebook. But
I know what you mean, I think. I have one qsl I know for sure - maybe
two - but the one almost looks and feels like rice paper....like four
or five had been compressed....though I couldn't tell if that was the
case or not. Try another way to fire it to me if you can.