Old May 25th 10, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT --- Apple Killing Chinese Slaves

Should we be encouraging Apple to speed up the decline of communist
Chinese Imperialism?

http://tinyurl.com/23gkhnn

I KNEW I was doing good when I started using an iphone.

mike

Old May 25th 10, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 25, 8:56*am, m II wrote:
Should we be encouraging Apple to speed up the decline of communist
Chinese Imperialism?

http://tinyurl.com/23gkhnn

I KNEW I was doing good when I started using an iphone.

mike

Is there a single corporate entity in this world that doesn't suck?
Old May 25th 10, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tookin mee ah leetl cig anna coffee bareaque anna watchin sum 12:00 PM
WLBT channel 3 tee vee noos.

The ULTIMATE POS!!!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=289815

What xdtalk said is RIGHT!

ULTIMATE POS!!! so-called ''job rating'' is Currently DOWN to 42
Percent.
This morning, JT and Dave said even the media is starting to turn
AGAINST obama.(ULTIMATE POS!!!)
cuhulin

Old May 25th 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 25, 8:56 am, m *wrote:
Should we be encouraging Apple to speed up the decline of communist
Chinese Imperialism?

http://tinyurl.com/23gkhnn

I KNEW I was doing good when I started using an iphone.

mike

Is there a single corporate entity in this world that doesn't suck?

* *Hoover.

ROTFLMAO! :-D

Old May 25th 10, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In some furrin Countries, they call it Hoovering,,, when they are using
a vacuum cleaner.

Cleaner??? Do y'all realize what kind of stuff comes out the other end?
Dust in, Dust out.Unless you own one of them thar HVLP, or whatever they
call it, high dollar vacuum cleaners.I use wet/dry vacuum cleaners
meself.
cuhulin

Old May 25th 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"m II" wrote in message ...
Should we be encouraging Apple to speed up the decline of communist
Chinese Imperialism?

http://tinyurl.com/23gkhnn

"suicide hasn't been officially determined in any of the cases-as two
workers have survived such falls,"

Perhaps the IPhone GPS isnt that great.

Old May 25th 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A Natchez neighborhood is evacuated due to a chemical leak at a chemical
plant.

An 18 wheeler has turned over on I-20 at Highway 18.
That (18 wheeler turn over) is only half a mile South of doggy's couch.
cuhulin

Old May 25th 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Last Sunday night, Salt Lake City got some ''global warming'',,, Snow.
cuhulin