Old May 28th 10, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Another bit of classic nostalgia......

On 28/05/2010 12:26 PM, Gregg wrote:
Snip

Joe, there is no mistaking I invited the guys over here....

You did and there exists evidence to prove it.

that is not
up for debate. But this rubbish about Fred and the guys destroying
groups is simply not the case, because - - well it is simply not the
case.

Have a look at the activity on rec.knives now. The ONLY posters are your
mates, the trolls. They have oft stated their intentions to destroy the
group. They succeeded, it is quite dead and it is also quite sad. It was
quite a happy little group until the trolls, your friends, followed
Kramer from SCT into rec.knives and then proceeded to destroy any and
all discussion.

Krypsie studied what was going on over here because I posted

I'd been following goings on in RRS for quite some years little feller!
Just because I haven't posted doesn't mean I haven't been reading.
That's why I was more than a little ****ed when you rocked over to
groups where I did post and started stirring up the trolls.

over in the knife group and he saw that I didn't want to get on my
knees and start smooching on Kramer like he does. He then came over to

I don't care what you do to Bryant as long as you are a man about it.
Try, for instance, attacking the post rather than the poster. You might
find it makes for far more interesting discussions that way!

RRS and after seeing the Bryant fiasco decided to introduce himself to
Mike who was in his own battle and who was looking for another one to
con and help him for lack of a better word. Isn't that something, out
of ALL THE PEOPLE in RRS to introduce himself to - out of ALL THE
THREADS - he made acquaintances with Michael in one of the most heated

It's against the law to post replies to other posters in RRS just
because YOU don't like them? Since when did YOU make the rules in RRS?

months and numerous heated threads in RRS that I can remember. It was
the "perfect storm" so too speak.

The perfect storm that you sought to add heat too. Why was that? Did
Bryant screw you or something? Why the hate?

When I saw that Bryant was going to start slobbering on Krypsie's knob

Oh puleese! Keep your mind above your waist. Does that sort of thing
really turn you on that much?

and vice versa I decided to invite the DTS.

Thanks for the admission but we knew that already. So what gave you the
right to act as policeman in RRS and bring in your own private attack
dogs onto a poster you didn't like? I really think you don't realise
just how much of a dick this makes you look!

Fred and the guys will stop when ever I politely ask them,

Of course they will! They are your private army!

like I did before. Imagine that,

Yes, I'm trying to imagine it but, no matter from which angle I view it,
you still look like a dick, and a particularly nasty one at that!

ask them to stop and they do....wow- what a concept. They listen if
they respect you, if they don't - you don't have a chance IMO. They

Oh, so you will set your "attack dogs" onto me. My, what an interesting
concept and what a hero that makes of you! I hate to tell you this but
they were harassing me long before you entered the scene. In fact, they
were harassing a lot of people before you ever knew them.

don't respect Krypsie and or Kramer because they know bull**** and
they know these guys are bullies and the DTS will call them out
everytime they start to get on a roll because they know where it leads
to, with the two K's reaking havoc and playing their weak mind games
against unsuspecting posters (like I was when it came to Kramer.)

What a load of rot you write! All one needs is a scan through SCT or
rec.knives and it will be plain to see who the trolls are. The fact that
you align yourself with them says a hell of a lot about you.

This is the bottom line. If I had never went over to the knife group
to ask about (what a concept) knives.....I'd have never known any of

Yes indeed, Bruce might never have known what a dick you really are.

them. If you side with one of usenets biggest troublemakers in Krypsie
( just google him and see - make a night of it) - then you will do

Yes, do that and Google nurk and labgai while you're at it. Why not ask
the posters in rec.food.cooking what nasty people nurk and larbgai are.
Kramer had no issues with anyone in rec.food.cooking until the trio of
trolls arrived on the scene. Needless to say, Kramer can no longer post
in that newsgroup either. You wanted the same to happen to Bryant in
RRS. Of course, it backfired on you, didn't it!

nothing but continue to bring him here - he is an attention whore with
an attitude and a big bully and because I don't sweat his ass- hence

If you hadn't started causing problems in rec.knives, I would have never
given you a second glance. The only bully I can see, apart from the trio
of trolls, is you. Remember, YOU were the ones who called the trio of
trolls into RRS to attack YOUR enemy! I didn't do that. I merely pointed
that sad fact out to other posters.

the problems, irregardless of what he tries to make you think. This
**** is in the archives for anyone to follow or look back and
research- it's not rocket science. I'm not going to bother to proove

Well joe seems to have done that and he's quickly found the truth of the
matter in no short order!

how it started because I know how it started and anyone in RRS that
was reading (during Bryant's fiasco) knows how it started. It really
doesn't bother me to begin with, usenet IMO is a study in human nature/
behavior - just to see someone follow me around though is someone
kreepy.

People in RRS aren't reading rec.knives and will have no idea of how you
sided with some quite obvious trolls. Of course, you became quite put
out when your trolls started wreaking havoc in RRS.

If it happens to continue though and things are being said that start
to make me feel somewhat uncomfortable, then I will check into some
other things and when I say "start to check" - it is going to be fun -
it doesn't matter if they live in freeking Malaysia - there is a
trail.

Please do some checking. I would like nothing better. BTW, I live in
Melbourne, Australia. I don't live in "freeking Malaysia" which is an
Asian country somewhat north of here!
If you want to speak to my employer, I'll give you his contact details;

http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/contacts/

I'm sure he would like to speak to you about me. It might provide him
with a welcome diversion from our "refugee problem". Note that I'm only
a humble consultant to his office these days having officially retired
from public service some 2 years back.

I'd rather not waste my time with crap like this but I will if
I feel I have no other choice. Hopefully I cleared some of this up for

Gregg, you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

you, just google the months when this all started with MB, google this
group and over in rec knives (it's the only two groups I have a
problem in and guess what - - those two groups are Krypsie and

My lairs, if you could call them that, in no particular order, are
soc.culture.thai, soc.culture.vietnam, soc.culture.laos,
soc.culture.australia, soc.culture.cambodia, soc.culture.japan,
soc.culture.malaysia, soc.culture.indonesia, aus.politics, nz.politics,
uk.politics, us.politics, rec.radio.shortwave, rec.knives,
net.food.bread, rec.food.cooking, alt.cooking.chat, alt.bread.recipes
rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, rec.radio.scanner, alt.radio.broadcasting,
alt.radio.digital, aus.radio.broadcast, alt.internet.wireless,
aus.radio.amateur.digital plus quite a number of other groups which I
recently unsubscribed due to total a lack of activity. Since rec.knives
has no on-topic discussions and remains a trollfest with YOUR mates in
control, I suspect it will be the next group I unsubscribe from. Note
also that I don't necessarily post to all of these groups but I do read
and take interest in the discussions posted therein.

Kraven's lair), it really is simple to figure out, I bet a somewhat

Kramer became your target even though he was long gone from rec.knives
before you got there. Your troll mates harassed him in several other
newsgroups, including rec.food.cooking and alt.cooking.chat. He is not
the only poster they harassed. There have been many over the years,
particularly in SCT, and most of these have long since departed the
group along with most of the other regular posters.

smart fourth grader with computer skills can do it and I'm not saying
you're not as smart because I know you are, you just may be forgetting
how it "entirely" started. It's only as big a deal as you want to make
out of it

I doubt Joe has "forgotten" how it all started. I also doubt he is as
unintelligent as you deem him. You, on the other hand, don't seem to be
displaying a great deal of intelligence at all. ....

It's quite obvious to me that Joe has gone back over past posts. I can
only go back a month or two, depending on newsgroups, as I automatically
delete posts older than that.

IMO, Krypsie is Krypsie and he isn't going to change for anyone -

Nope, at the ripe old age of 72, I can safely say that I'm quite set in
my ways!

but watch - all the sudden we'll get "new posters" in RRS
that will pipe in - not right away though because that would be too
telling. When you get some time, and I'm only saying this because

I've used "Krypsis" for some 5 - 6 years now and a see no reason to
change. Why the conspiracy theories, Gregg?

apparently you think I started this, just google my name - use Gregg
or Bushcraftgregg - it all comes back to me. The only reasons I used
different names for different groups was so the name had something to
do with the group - like Benchmade....was one of them because it is
the name of a knife or Bushcraft because that is a survival skill over
in the survival group - that's another group I frequent- the survival
group...not a problem - imagine that. The Cincinnati Reds newsgroup,
not a problem - imagine that. The UFC newsgroup, not a problem -
imagine that. Do you see the "pattern?" They don't frequent those
groups, hence no problem - but they get a "bite" in here from you and
he'll keep playing his game.

The only one playing games, Gregg, is you! Of course I don't frequent
many of the groups you frequent! You probably don't side with trolls on
those newsgroups either. You did side with the trolls on rec.knives and
sct and THAT is where I have issue with you. The trolls have been
harassing me for quite some time now and YOU took up the cudgel WITH
THEM AGAINST ME!

But if anyone googled any of my screen names it all came back to me
"Gregg." Bryant or Krypsie were the ones (if I remember right) that
made a big deal about my different names, soooooo I got rid of all of
them except my name (what a concept.) I have no problem with anyone
unless they simply keep pushing me and other in here and choose not to
stop, it gets old.

Try discussing what people post rather than attacking posters because
YOU disagree with what THEY write. Everyone is entitled to their opinion
and are quite free to discuss and debate these in open forums. You do
need to respect that they are as entitled to their opinions as you are
to yours.

But I'm not going to stop posting in the groups where I have internet
friends out of fear of a couple, ain't gonna happen.

Me? Scaring you? Why would I bother? I am merely pointing out what a
dick you have been in siding with the trolls.

I hope this cleared some things up, I know alot of posters in here and
other groups that I respect and care about, this troublemaker has NO
friends, again - just google his name and remember this- that is just
the name he uses that we know about...lol. I use one name and one mane
only - Gregg.

I use only one other name and that in only one (1) newsgroup. That
newsgroup is soc.culture.vietnam and, if you knew the politics of
Vietnam, you might understand why. My wife has family there and I would
hate that what I might innocently write in SCV might be used against them.

BTW - I got in the boat today and did the backwaters of the Ohio River
and had a blast - caught six nice fish not counting the shovelhead
that I wasn't even fishing for.:-)

Well, you were fishing for "trouble" in RRS and, at your behest, it
certainly followed you here!

Krypsis

Old May 29th 10, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

*

[...]

read more »- Hide quoted text -

I have to tell you, I read you first three sentences and it's the same
thing you have blabbered since I had the misfortune of meeting you.
You are a troublemaker, you can try an twist and turn / shuck and jive
but that is just the facts jack. I am waiting on my post where I said
"that Kramer was already gone over in rec knives when I started
posting." heh You liar, you know.....that is exactly the term that
is "perfect" for you......you are just a liar. You are now put back on
pause by myself because you are just the same tired bore you always
are and the great thing about the truth - is that it's the truth. And
again, I'll be waiting for that post.heh Now, back to shortwave.

Old May 29th 10, 10:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 29/05/2010 2:16 PM, Gregg wrote:

godawful snip

I have to tell you, I read you first three sentences and it's the same
thing you have blabbered since I had the misfortune of meeting you.

I repeat the same thing because it is the truth.

You are a troublemaker, you can try an twist and turn / shuck and jive

YOU brought trouble to RRS, not me. YOU invited the trolls here!

but that is just the facts jack. I am waiting on my post where I said
"that Kramer was already gone over in rec knives when I started
posting."heh You liar, you know.....that is exactly the term that

I can recall a post from you where you lamented missing the "Kramer Era"
in rec.knives and then proceeded to post about how you'd done some
research on him and found him to be "quite a trip". That was about when
you allied yourself with the trolls!

is "perfect" for you......you are just a liar. You are now put back on

You, me dear chap, are a cowardly fellow, too weak to fight your own
battles.

pause by myself because you are just the same tired bore you always

Pause? yeah right...

are and the great thing about the truth - is that it's the truth. And
again, I'll be waiting for that post.heh Now, back to shortwave.

Like I said, I delete all posts one to two months old. It does seem that
others are able to seek out the posts that show you for the coward you
really are.

Krypsis

Another bit of classic nostalgia...... [email protected] Shortwave 1 May 26th 10 06:04 AM
Shortwave Nostalgia RHF Shortwave 0 September 11th 07 10:23 AM
Pop Comm's Gerry Dexter Nostalgia! Kachina 78 Shortwave 5 December 5th 04 09:01 AM
FA: CLASSIC HEATHKIT IM-13 TUBE VTVM>A CLASSIC>Real NICE! RLucch2098 Swap 0 June 26th 04 02:35 PM
WLS Nostalgia Corbin Ray Broadcasting 0 April 15th 04 08:10 PM