Old June 3rd 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default O.T. When Kramer Turned On Me (Kicking C.Bronson's Ass)

This was when all the trouble started, they posted Kramer's "lie"
about kicking Chuck Bronson's ass (great reading BTW - a classic.)

I then say "Oh my - what a story" not verbatim but you'll see and then
the ole' Bankok Banger himself replies to me in his own slick bullcrap
way - the ole Pres. Clintons "it depends on what your definitions of
'is' is." Classic!!!

What happened in that group was no different then what happened here
with MB, none whatsoever. MB lied and continued to lie though Steve
and EVERYONE else KNEW he was lying and downplaying his arrest like he
wasn't arrested....not handcuffed etc. etc. etc. The difference is
over in rec knives these guys smell the bull**** as I do and they
called him on it and he had to tell one lie to cover this lie to cover
this lie etc. etc. etc.

If MB knew what I KNEW about his arrest he would keep his piehole
shut, I can name girls on his debate team (their maiden and married
names) and say things that there would be NO WAY WHATSOEVER I could
know unless I spoke to them MYSELF. It isn't hard, it just takes time
and doing what I do for a living it is childs play. Enjoy this classic
thread and remember, this crap started and now is porven for all to
see - because I went to Rec Knives and asked about knives and ran into
Kramer and simply asked him some questions and then his boyfriend
(Krpysie) comes to his aid and it hasn't ended since.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.k...85582?hl=en&q=
Old June 3rd 10, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 2, 7:47*pm, Gregg wrote:
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.k.../thread/20848d...

See, the crazy guy go even crazier. Watch what he does now.
Old June 4th 10, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:
On Jun 2, 7:47 pm, Gregg wrote:
[...]

Mikey, there is nothing crazy about our boy Gregg. He is a troll. A very
good troll. In fact, we want him to be president of our Distinguished
Toll Society! He has the ability to post absolute bull**** about people
no matter if they are present or not, and that's a requirement for a
good troll. So shut your ****ing pie-hole and sit the **** down! You are
no longer permitted to post to this group. Gregg asked for our help,
and we are going to give it. This group is history. Tootle Pip!
Old June 5th 10, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 3, 7:26*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Jun 2, 7:47 pm, Gregg wrote:
[...]

and we are going to give it. This group is history. Tootle Pip!- Hide quoted text -

***Well done Krapto...Except I'd expect a little better recon from you
when trying to hijack a User I.D...Bwahahaha, nice try pud...but then
again what can we expect from a career govt employee whose biggest
decision was to serve Greyling or English Breakfast...sh%t for
brains...Bwahahaha!, Krapto the Troll!, Bwahahaha!

Rec dot Knives-Kramer nurk_fred2000 Shortwave 0 March 29th 10 04:34 AM
PING: The Question Guy (Steve 'Kombat' Kramer) Takin & Kanoknuan Shortwave 0 January 5th 10 11:02 PM
Has Kramer aka Krypsis returned???? LarbGai Shortwave 1 December 5th 09 07:18 PM
38 Low Kicking it I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 0 July 7th 06 09:55 PM
R.L. Drake SW-4A, alive and kicking! Kachina 78 Shortwave 5 December 19th 04 11:53 PM